Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Share | 

The Lobby Cafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daemon Arashi
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

PostSubject: The Lobby Cafe   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 pm

The lobby of the Eastern Corridor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ouranation.forumotion.com
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 am

Kimiko walked in the lobby cafe with a small yawn. She fell on the queue for a hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll before she settled on a vacant seat near the window. Kimiko looked at her watch before staring outside, watching the sun set behind the horizon.

What a tiring day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 am

Cutting as usual Yuu entered the cafe for hopes that he will not be seen by instructors. The cafe is unusually empty that day. That's why Yuu entered that place. Having a sip of black coffee, Yuu saw a familiar face. The face of the girl he would never forget. Also the one who helped him.

At first he was a bit shy but he called out her name. "Kimiko!", the same time he raised his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 am

While munching on her cinnamon roll, someone called out to her and she looked up to see Yuu waving at her. Kimiko narrowed her eyes and swallowed first before giving a shrug. "Hello Yuu." she said flatly, taking a sip on her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 am

Yuu stood up and took his coffee with him. He approached Kimiko's table, "Would you mind if I sit here?" Yuu asked Kimiko. They might have been in the oddest situations before and still Yuu doesn't know anything about her.

"Thank you for all your help the other day! And I am sorry for my weakness." He added. Yuu is panicking in front of Kimiko. This was his first time having a crush, and he doesn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Kimiko looked from Yuu and to the vacant chair across her. She gave another shrug. "Sure. It's rather lonely eating alone anyway." she stated and went back to her cinnamon roll. Kimiko noticed he was panicking and being all awkward again and she raised an eyebrow.

"Settle down Yuu. It's not like I'm hungry enough to consider eating you." Kimiko said calmly. "And don't worry about the other day. It's not your fault you were born weak." she stated with a short chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

Yuu was a bit relaxed after hearing Kimiko's words. It's not that he is scared of her it's just that it's the first time seeing her after the incident. "I am not weak! I am just unlucky, the ghost of unluckiness mught have been around me that time." denying that he is weak. "It's a little boring here at school nowadays huh?" as he tries to maintain the conversation. "May I ask you something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

Kimiko simply smiled when he began making excuses about his bad luck. She found it cute when he was flustered like that. She took a bite on her roll and stared outside the window. She had to agree with him. The school was getting boring despite being just in her first few weeks here.

Kimiko turned back to Yuu. "Sure. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 am

"Can we go out on a date?" Yuu asked without thinking. He was about to ask if she would allow him to know her. After realizing his question he panicked again... thinking that it might have offended her. "I mean... I...I... argh I'm not good at this..." he spurted out. " I want to know more about you. Will you allow me?" he said after gaining composure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 am

Kimiko almost choked on her own favourite bread when Yuu asked that straightforward question. She had to take a few sips from her hot chocolate to soothe it out. Kimiko sighed and looked at him as he flustered yet again.

"Calm down, Yuu. Really." she said softly. She waited for him to settle down before she asked again. "So which one is it? A date or getting to know me more?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 am

"Both!" Yuu answered. "I want to know more about you but I don't know how, so I guess a date could be a way." He added with full courage. He just realized the he must not get to flustered around her. He should impress her by being a man and not a coward. So he tried to find all the strength and courage he could find and say, "I like you Kimiko.You are the first that made me feel this way", Yuu looked at Kimiko but he can't interpret her reaction so he was thinking "What am I doing? I will get dumped...get dumped...dumped..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Kimiko nodded slightly when he made his decision. But when he began speaking out his feelings, her eyes widened. She stared at him in disbelief, looking for any signs that he was joking. But there was none. Kimiko wasn't even sure how to react to this.

She closed her eyes and cleared her thoughts. "I suppose a simple date won't hurt. But please treat this as a date between friends. I don't want you getting your hopes up unnecessarily." Kimiko said gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

"I know, I am just confused...maybe when I know you better I'll find the answer myself." he answered. "Can you answer more of my questions?" as he sipped his coffee. He looks at her eyes and asked her... "Do you love gums?You were always chewing on those..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Do you love gums?

Kimiko smiled. He was the very first person to have asked her that. Usually people tend to conclude she does, seeing she always had a pack of them on her pocket. But in reality, there were reasons behind all her randomness and mannerisms.

"No, I don't. I actually hate them." Kimiko said faintly and licked her fingers when she finished her cinnamon roll. She didn't say anything after that and she hoped he wouldn't asked further. "So how's your stay in Ouran so far?" she asked in a sudden change of subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 pm

"No, I don't. I actually hate them." Kimiko answered. "You hate them? Then why are you always chewing those?" Yuu asked in surprise. I just noticed that since the day we met. And today is the first day I saw you chewing something else,that cinnamon roll of yours."

"So how's your stay in Ouran so far?" she asked in a sudden change of subject. "Well it was boring at the past 2 years,but this year changed because I met you. Somehow it got fun.You are the first person that talked to me about music, played a truth or dare, had a crazy adventure at the infirmary. Others would just ask me for their subjects thinking that photographic memory is some kind of tool for their benefit. I never really found someone who'd understand me...they never know how hard it is having this.You always remember what you saw, the face of dead people in an accident, the wrong things you just caught glimpse of, things like your cat prints..." Yuu stopped remembering that saying that to Kimiko could have her think as a pervert. "See even if I don't want to remember those things those just keeps popping to my head. And now you must be thinking that I am a pervert."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well I can't possibly chew a gum and a cinnamon roll at the same time, can I?" Kimiko pointed out. After finishing her hot chocolate, she reached for her pocket and took out a pack of gum, taking one for herself and offering Yuu if he wanted.

At the mention of dead people in an accident, Kimiko stared at him. But then again, her eyebrow twitched when it came to the cat prints. It took huge self-control not to flip the table at him. "I don't think you're a pervert, Yuu, because you ARE a pervert." Kimiko muttered with a little blush of embarrassment.

"But I didn't know you had extreme photographic memory. And sorry to say this, but I think it's pretty interesting. It really is. Because it's a gift. You only see the dark sides for now, but think about the happy memories that you can recall like a video using that talent. If it were me, I'd happily accept that talent." Kimiko said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Yuu accepted the gum. "Yes, I also think of this as a talent, and at the same time a curse. A curse that hunts me every time I close my eyes.Seeing those dead as if they were staring back at me every time." Yuu said.

"But thankfully these past few days it was something good, I have been seeing something good to counter those pictures of deaths, I always see you or remember you, not the prints but your lovely face as you chew your gum, and popping a balloon out of it."

"You really found it interesting? you are the first person who said that. People always think of this talent as a tool for their benefit, without thinking what harm it would cost." Yuu told as he sighed. "Even my grandfather wanted me to perform in front of his hypocrite friends like I am some sort of entertainment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"Just like with any other talent, you have to improve it to appreciate it's effects. If you keep living in a dark world, all you'll see are dark things." Kimiko stated in her own way of telling him to try living positively.

She casually rested her elbow on the table and her cheek on her hand while she chewed her gum and listened to him. She couldn't relate and empathize fully well to what he's saying because it wasn't in her nature to feel bad for people.

"Then all you have to do is not perform. You have free will. Use it." Kimiko said with a smile. "Even I have my own share of dark past. But I don't let that hinder what I want to do with my life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

"You really are a great woman! You are not like any other girl,...you are unique and almost perfect... a girl worth fighting for" Yuu expressed as he heard the words of Kimiko. "Well anyway do you or did you have a boyfriend?" Yuu asked her a sudden question. Well you wants to know more about her so he is asking some random things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Kimiko scoffed when he began praising her. Seriously, there's a limit to how fast someone's mood changes. But she was glad he had brightened up a bit. She wasn't very comfortable dealing with sad and emo people. When he asked the question, Kimiko tilted her head slightly.

"No. I'm originally from Russia and I'm home schooled, so you get how boring that sounds. Not much interaction with people, really." she said with a small laugh. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm

"Woah Russia?Really I would love to visit there I heard the food there was great! Do you cook russian food?" amazed by what he heard. "Would you teach me about some of the traditions there?" he added.

"As you can see I am not that confident in talking with you. You are the first woman I liked. That's why I am flusttering. And so random, I am afraid I might to or say something that could offend you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 pm

"Well I suppose I should cook you some Russian food sometime. I'm not very great since we have chefs. But I've been experimenting a bit." She chuckled. She looked at him slyly.

"Just so you know, I like men with guts. I have an older brother who I respect so much. Because of that, I stereotype all guys to be the perfect gentleman like him and I feel a little ticked off when I see them cowering." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm

"Really?! I would love to eat anything you would cook, I myself loves cooking and of course eating!Sadly no one ever tasted it besides me." Yuu said. "Why don't we cook something and bring it tomorrow? I'll cook for your lunch and you'll cook mine. I heard that some people do that, since I don't have any friends." he said with a frown. "But at least now I have you!" Yuu immediately added with a wide smile.

"It's not that I am a coward it's just that I am nervous, I never had interacted with someone else like this." as Tsuneo defends himself. "I never even know who my parents were...and talking to you seems like I am dreaming." he smiled again. "I never would've thought that I'd be able to talk to someone not even a goddess can be compared."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"Sure. I'm vegetarian by the way. " Kimiko informed him. "And I would appreciate it if you don't put any love ingredients there or something." she joked lightly. As Yuu defended himself Kimiko gave a small smile. "Don't worry. I said I like assertive men. I didn't say anything about 'hating' cowards." She shrugged. At the mention of that goddess line, she chuckled and shook her head. It was so cheesy it almost gave her a toothache.

"You'll have to do better than that to impress me." she challenged. "But I'm glad you enjoy talking to me. I don't really think of myself as interesting in most ways, least making company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh you are a vegetarian!, I happen to have a bit of knowledge of some foods that are specially for vegetarians.And don't worry, I don't need love ingredients" Yuu answered with confidence. "I have confidence with my talents, and I think if one falls by using those wouldn't be happy in the end." he added.

"You'll have to do better than that to impress me.But I'm glad you enjoy talking to me. I don't really think of myself as interesting in most ways, least making company." Kimiko said. "I am not trying to impress you, I am just being me, telling the truth before me. Of course you are really interesting." Yuu insisted. "To the point that I have fallen for you, without you doing anything. And if you are not interesting we wouldn't be here talking." trying to lift her self-esteem.

"Can you tell me more about yourself?Likes, fears, hobbies anything!" he said. "I barely know anything about you yet I have fallen for you, the only useable information I know are you are a vegetarian and *whisper*you are afraid of lighting*whisper*. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. And if there are going to be events like that I'll come running to be by your side." Yuu said to comfort Kimiko's fear of lightning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby Cafe   Today at 8:51 am

Back to top Go down

The Lobby Cafe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next