Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Second Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Second Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Second Library.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:57 pm

"How about we share each others sketches? I mean if you have your sketchbook on you.." she said smiling a bit looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Rime smiled a bit. "Sure, we can. That would be great. There's something I wanted to ask you though..." He blushed as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 pm

She got nervous

"Yeah.. Ok.. You can ask me.. What is it?"

She was curious but what if he said he didn't want to hang out with her. Her mind was freaking out. She could see he looked away from her. She wanted to walk away. But curiously kept her staying.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Rime blushed more as he looked up to her. "You can say no if you want to...I'm new to this and everything, but you're the first person I've felt this way for and..." He stopped talking as he looked down, extremely nervous. "Will you...go out with me and be my girl..friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Ophelia turned bright pink. No one had ever asked her anything like that. She didn't know how to respond. She hardly knew him. They had just met a few weeks ago.

"Y-yes..." she said nervous and timidly
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Rime blushed brightly as he heard her response. "You're being serious...you're not messing with me, are you?" He asked her, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

She brought herself to look at him smiling a bit still blushing

"Yes I'm being serious"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Rime blushed brightly as her heard her words. He gave her a big hug, a huge smile on his face. "Thank you for accepting it. I can't explain it, but something about you makes me feel diferent than anyone else. Besides that, I like the personality that you've shown to me and Chiyuki and I hope to see more of it," He smiled at her. "And we have some common interests." He finally said as he let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:46 pm

She sort of tensed up as he hugged her. She wanted to push him away but he had let her go.

"Y-you're welcome?" she felt confused and happy all these emotions. She didn't know what to do now though.

How should she act or say or even do. She started to get scared. What if she screwed everything up
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Rime looked at her and noticed that something was bothering her. "Is something wrong Ophelia?" He asked her. He felt that he had already screwed it up by saying what he said and looked down, cursing himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:00 pm

"What? Huh? O-oh no nothing" she smiled "I just.. You'll be my first.. Boy..friend.. I.. I'm just nervous.."

She blushed more finally telling him the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Rime blushed at her comment and slowly look up to her. "Well, you'll be my first girlfriend so, I was and still am extremely nervous..." He said, blushing slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 pm

She smiled a bit not blushing as much taking hit hand gently

"Then i guess it's ok.. To be this nervous.." she said gently "We can experience this together."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Rime smiled and held her hand, nodding. "Yeah, we can. I hope I don't do anything to mess it up." He said, sighing a bit. "So, what do you want to do now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 pm

She thought for a bit

"Let's get some food? And read? Or draw?" she laughed "I'm not to sure haha anything I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Rime thought for a bit. "Want to go to the Cherry Blossom Groves? It's really beautiful there, and we can draw and read peacefully there." He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:34 pm

"Sure" she said "Ive never been there.."

She blushed a bit still nervous.

"Lead the way.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Library   The Second Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2