Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Playground

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Playground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

The Playground.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:37 pm

"BINGO! Not really." Kimiko said sheepishly and shrugged. "I'm good at Karate but not Judo. They have a few similarities, but overall, I'm better at straightforward hitting and breaking. Just like how you'll be dead beyond recognition if you try to pick 'Truth' for your punishment game." Kimiko smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm

"And I wonder what more horror awaits me if I keep my winning streak.." Yue said while struck at the very thought of what she plans.

It was very tempting to see what would happen if he chose 'truth' but choosing 'dare' proved to be just as interesting as it seems. Before even Yue could decide on what to say, He instinctively said "Truth".
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Alright. That's it. No more miss sunshine for this wretched guy. She will beat the living crap out of him, leave him half dead, then make a run for it. Yep. That way it would save her the trouble of doing the dare.

Kimiko turned around and moved towards one of the tree where her belongings were kept and she took a baseball bat from there. It was the one she used to play with the kids earlier, but who knew it had a better purpose. Sizing up the bat, she rested it over her shoulder and skated towards the guy with a warm, friendly and sparkling smile.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Seeing as she held the bat over her shoulder, Yue sees this as a potential threat to him. He calmly maintained his composure as Kimiko tried went straight for him. Positioning himself ready to react to whichever danger that might befall on him.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Rei walked around the park. it wasn't very crowded as one might think, just a few people here and there. Rei hummed a modern tune as she explored the playground, breeze blowing nicely against her skin. As she walked further through the playground, she saw two people, about her age, standing not too far from her. A girl was holding a bat on her shoulder, while a man was just standing still. Rei had a feeling this would not go so well. She walked up to the people.

"Why hello there!" Rei smiled at the girl and guy. She spoke in her slightly French accent, "Are you going to play baseball because I would love to play."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Kimiko smirked. She gripped her bat tighter and lowered it from her shoulder, ready to play the 'kill-the-black-haired-guy-to-escape-the-dare' game until she heard a voice with French accent somewhere. She turned to see a blonde-haired girl heading towards them and it doesn't take a genius to know she was a foreigner.

"Why yes! And you're just in time for it. We're about to start." Kimiko said with a friendly smile. "This is the Japanese way of playing baseball. You go there to that guy and hold him from the back while I close my eyes and try to swing this bat at him. It's a crossover of baseball and pinata." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 am

Yue was a bit surprised as another voice was heard. He never thought another voice could be so sweet to hear. "A Life Saver! I'm saved!" mumbled Yue with a sigh of relief.

Before Yue could even respond to the new girl's question, Kimiko answered quick with a smile across her face. This was again, not a good sign for him.

"Hey, hey.. You're joking, Right?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 pm

"Uhmmm... I'm sure you don't hit people with a baseball bat. Wouldn't they make the bat something more...soft if they wanted to do that?" Rei asked, not understanding the logic of baseball-pinata. She shrugged and looked at the guy who seemed nervous.

"i don't think you should worry," Rei smiled at both the boy and girl. "My name is Rei by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

"Fine." Kimiko muttered in surrender as she threw the bat back to the tree. "We'll continue this game some other time." she murmured with her eyes fixed upon the guy. Kimiko skated towards the new arrival while popping a bubble from her gum.

"Hi there. I'm Kimiko. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile, circling around her in her rollerblades.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:51 am

Yue was saved! And it was all thanks to this new girl, Rei. Yue realized that getting a tad too curious on what Kimiko could do was something very frightening. Never would he dare again to get on her bad side.

Just like Kimiko, Yue approached Rei and introduced himself. "Hi! I'm Yue. A pleasure to meet you" He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 am

Rei smiled at both Kimiko and Yue. She was glad to be making some new friends. Rei wondered what they were doing before, and then remembered she had brought her flute with her. She had just come to walk, think to herself, and make some friends if she could. Rei did all of those, but she hadn't remembered she brought herflute til now. She wondered how though, since it was in its case she was carryig with her hand.

"Do you guys come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 pm

"Uhh.. N,not really. I don't know about Kimiko but I usually do. I mean, Observing people has been a weird hobby of mine." Yue told Rei embarassingly. It didn't even occur to him that he was telling a bit of his weird side to his newly met friends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: