Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

The Forest
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Luna was laying under a tree half asleep. She had been there for a while and was just enjoying the quiet of nature. And it was wonderful to get a break from Leon and Romero. The two of them were just too much and threw her off guard so many times. At least here she didn't have to worry about that. Yawning the blond stretched and rubbed the back of her head. She didn't want to fall asleep within the forest, who knew what kind of strange creatures would be out and about. "Get up sleepy..." Luna mumbled to herself in english while reaching for the lower branch to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Kimiko wasn't looking very happy in trying to go further down the forest in her rollerblades. There wasn't even an inch of stable ground for her to roll to, so she was left with no choice but to fold the wheels and just do an old-fashion strolling around the bush.

She was here because she lost her phone. As stupid as it may have sounded, it's true. Out of a fair distance view though, Kimiko spotted a blonde girl. Finally! A person in this bleak surroundings.

"Yare yare~" She muttered playfully as she approached the girl and circled around her steadily. Then she stopped and glanced at the girl's pocket before squinting her eyes. "Hmm. Did you happen to steal my phone?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 pm

A girl on rollerblades was suddenly circling her and asking, or more like demanding where her phone was. Luna's blue eyes narrowed as this new girl had stopped t ask her the question. "I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't steal a phone. In fact I just woke up and I don't like the fact that I get this...whatever you are. And why are you trying to walk through the froest on skates anyways?"

THe blond tucked some of her hair behind an ear and waited for an asnwer. Her cold like personality that seemed to be more or less natrual at this point was coming out. Her arms folded on her chest and stood there ready for just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Kimiko blinked at the girl's reaction and response. She chuckled and circled around her again. "I was kidding. Chill, girl." She said nicely and a little playfully. Hopefully that will cool the other girl off. At least she now knew her personality from a single statement she threw.

"Sorry about that. Hehe. I was looking for my phone, you see. And I'm being desperate." she said, nodding. "And, uh. Skates. Yeah. Nevermind those."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Kids hung out in the forests all the time right? This was normal. That's at least what the American dream boy, Trever Valens thought to himself. The dense amount of trees gave him this relaxed feeling inside, even as he snapped branches and twigs under his two feet as he walked through the green forest. He had meditated by the river not long ago and found himself so refreshed, all of his burdens lifted momentarily. Voices that were just within earshot rung faintly in his head. Women? Certainly they were indeed female voices. Two girls? That seemed more than tempting to the flawless lady killer who now smirked under his bangs. Forgetting his moments of complete zen now, Trever was on track toward where the voices came from. Eventually he came within view of the two young woman. What would he tell them when they saw them though? He'd figure that out as he went along. "What's up ladies? Fine day we're having right?" Through the last of the brush that partly concealed him, the stunning young male appeared to them and seemed to just keep walking by. He wasn't going to stop and chat until they told him to stop or simply tried to engage back in conversation. Why awkwardly idle around and learn he was unwanted that way? The male knew his tricks.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

And now she was being circled again. Great. With a huff she was about to answer her when another person had wondered up talking with them. Her blue eyes glanced over at him and watch him start walking away. "Maybe you should ask him for help? He seems kinda eager to talk with someone." Brushing her skirt off Luna stretched. No that could have been a bad idea. From what she had seen in this school seemed to go out of their way to flirt with girls. Leon and Romero were very good examples of that.

Grabbing the girl's hand she started to drag her off a bit away from the boy without much of a warning. "I think you might have dropped your phone somewhere over here. You sounded like you were coming from this direction..." That could have been a complete lie but it was better than getting into another very terrible possion where she couldn't get out of.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Kimiko's eyebrows raised as another student, a male this time, emerged from a distance. She didn't quite expect to see two more people in a forest, but what the hell. The more the merrier. She took a quick glance at the blonde girl who mentioned she should ask him about her phone. That wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Hi." Kimiko started but was dragged away by the girl almost instantly. "..and goodbye."

"I actually lost my phone yesterday. Just so you know." she informed her, a little baffled by her actions.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Trever stopped on a dime when the girls mentioned the lost phone. They couldn't have made it any easier for him just now. He smirked again under the concealment of his hair before turning to the two and approached before the blond could drag them both away. Not so fast, were the words in his mind but his posture brought about this great concern. "You know, it's dangerous in this area of the park. Especially without a phone. Let me help you girls. Please, I'm Trever. Trever Valens. Here if I could just have your number maybe I could call and listen out for it." So perfect he was, playing this role of the concerned boy who just wanted to help. Of course helping was just grand, but getting the number of a cute girl out of the deal was even better. He seemed to completely ignore the last comment the dark haired girl made about her phone being lost for a day now. Obviously it wasn't in this forest then, unless she were here when she lost it also. Hopefully no one would catch that though and they could just continue their little search.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Luna had just turned and started dragging the other girl with her when this guy named Trever, who seemed to have an english accent. No he wasn't going to mess this up. Sending him a dark look trying to make him run away. Maybe her cold personality would drive him back. But taking out her phone she handed it to the girl on the skates. "Here you can use mine to call your phone unless it's dead. Since it's been about a day."

A day...she had lost it for a whole day. That was just great. But she wasn't going to let this guy, this Trever Valens, swindly a poor girl's number. "I'm Luna...and I think you're taking this big bad woods things too far. The only thing I find scrary in here is you. Now if you will excuse us..." Again she had turned and started in a different direction, hoping she could get away.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Oh, this guy named Trever was good. Kimiko wasn't oblivious enough not to know when a guy starts flirting with girls. And that 'getting your number' tactic was very nicely done that she couldn't help a chuckle. On the other hand, the blonde girl was so cool, shunning him away like that. Hah! Kimiko could recognize a tsundere when she sees one. Her love for Japanese terminologies made her aware of that.

Kimiko took the phone Luna lent her and laughed lightly. "I'm Kimiko. Nice to meet you, Trever, Luna." she introduced herself before inputting her number on the phone and called it.

"Hmm. It's ringing." she said and looked around. "Neh, Luna. I think it'd be faster if that dude helped. Don't you think?" she said wholeheartedly. She was so interested since they were polar opposites and it would be fun to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Obviously he was extremely unwanted by the one blond chick, whatever her issue was. She finally spoke his way though and couldn't help but crack a smile and laugh out loud. "So you're trying to say I'm the big bad wolf in this forest then, hmm? Really, I'm so flattered." Him? How was he so scary? At least this the other girl had some sense. Or at least something that was in his favor. He gave the one called Luna a soft wink that mocked her. Trever closed the small distance between him and the darker haired one who called herself Kimiko. "I'd be glad to help. Just tell me what you need me to do." Trever said to her with an bright smile. "I mean if you want me to take you ladies home to search there, hey no issue. It'd be my pleasure to help you two cuties out." With that, he winked again but this time it was a sincere one, not one to irk another. He was really a genius. "But where was the last place you had it, Kimi? Can I call you that?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Her stomach was flipping and his little mocking wink only made it worse. And laughing at her wasn't helping at all. But the fact that Kimioko said that her phone was ringing and that she wanted Trever to stay with them made her want to growl and just attack him or something. But that was just a fleeting thought as Luna crossed her arms over her chest and glanced to the side. "Alright so I guess it's a good sign that the phone is still alive for now." A sigh again escaped her lips as she waited for Kimioko to asnwer the big bad wolf. "Alright I'll just call you Koinu from now on...it means Puppy in Japanese." Ha take that she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Kimiko mentally facepalmed. Those two were just too interesting. She wondered if they were students of Ouran. That'd be an interesting turn of events.

"No, I'm pretty sure I lost it here yesterday. Somewhere." Kimiko told Trever with a shrug and soon came Luna's Koinu retort. Kimiko had to bite her lower lip to suppress a laugh.

"Good one Luna!" she said giggling a little, hooking her arm around Luna's and turning to Trever.

"Seems you found your match, little puppy." she grinned and gave back a wink.

"Now let's go! My phone is waiting! It's an iphone with blue case. First one to find it wins and gets a.. uh.. a prize.. from the loser." Kimiko nodded.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Oh so he went from a big bad wolf to a puppy now. Well two could play at this naming game. "Alright then, Koneko." Yes a kitten. That would suit her well. Dogs and cats were mortal enemies weren't they? "Adorable, feisty...even frisky. Sounds good for you. Kittens also tend to slap big bad wolves like me in the face all the time, don't they? I think this will work just fine. Get used to it my sweet tiny Koneku-chan." He mocked further, even having his hand approach to pinch her cheek, should she no slap him or something before doing so. "And where I come from, we don't eat cats actually. In fact, the word on it's own is a sex symbol. Have fun little Koneku."

Trever finally gave his attention to Kimiko again and narrowed his eyes at her, into what would almost be a death glare until he began chuckling himself. Sure calling him a puppy must have been hysterical seeing as he evidently wasn't one himself. Trever was so mature, strong, handsome. He was a creature more majestic than a mere puppy. A wolf fit him just fine in his eyes. "Alright...let's get on with it then, Koneku." With a clever smirk, the male walked away with hands in his pockets and eyes on the ground. How hard could it be finding an Iphone with a blue case right? Before he left the 2 he swiftly took Luna's phone, held it up high so neither of them could take it from him, and copied down both their numbers into his phone. "I took yours also in case I find it long before you do. I'm good at sniffing these things out, being a puppy and all." Trever mocked as he typed his number into Luna's phone then and gave it to her, just so she'd have it also now. "Later loser. And don't worry Kimi, I'll find your phone." And thats when he went off.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Kitten...? KITTEN?! The monster! His hand was coming towards her cheek and before he could she swatted at him, like the cat she was beng mocked as. A cold and dark glare returned to Trever as he started to push is luck. With a quick motion he grabbed her phone from Kimioko and held it up so she couldn't get it. That monster! Jumping for it she failed as he quickly stole her number and Kimioko's as well as putting his own in number on.

Getting her phone back Luna almost deleted his number realzing that there was no point in doing so. He would just call her and text her anyways. Shoving it back into the pocket in her jacket she was wearing Luna turned the other direction from Trever and grumbled. "If I win Koinu you will be my man servent for a whole year and do whatever I say...got it?" Without waiting for him to answer her she started looking around and started calling Kimioko's phone hoping that she would find it before that monster. "Eating cats...that's discusting...."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:01 am

Kimiko took a pack of gum and popped one in her mouth. This should be good. A dog and cat characters eh? The perfect couple for a shoujo manga. At least she'd have something interesting to write on her diary later.

As the two headed to separate directions, Kimiko wandered around as well, popping a bubble here and there. Wait, now that she thought of it. Two people were actually looking for her phone. No need for her effort at all since that challenge seemed to boost the two's motivation. Hooray for her!

Kimiko found a tree where she comfortably laid, removing her eyeglasses and closing her eyes, humming to herself while she waited for the winner of the match. Something to look forward to.

Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 am

So now he was on his own, looking around for this phone. Why was he getting caught up in this again? Oh right because of two hot chicks he decided to encounter in the forest. Great idea, Trever. He was beginning to realize how dumb this all was. Or was it? Trever looked at his phone as he remembered that he had now obtained two numbers. One was absolutely useless until he found Kimiko's phone. Obviously Luna wouldn't dare answer the phone for him. Ever. So maybe this wasn't so bad. Find the girls phone, text her every now and again, hook up. Sounded good to him. Trever figured Luna was already trying to call Kimi's phone so he didn't bother call it himself. Instead he just listened out carefully, walking in all directions and keeping his head down in case he caught a glimpse of the thing. After a long time, Trever could have sworn he heard a ringtone sound off. And the games began. The young man rushed deeper into the forest now, hoping Luna hadn't caught the sound yet.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 am

There was the ring. She found it. "HA Found it Kimioko!" Luna yelled as she raced for it. And there it was just in her sights. Closing her phone and stuffing it into her pocket again Luna bolted towards the phone but found herself hitting something very hard. It was too late she had tackled what could only be Trever and sending them to the ground. Her head hit his shoulder but other than that she was unscratched. "Ugh..." Luna mumbled as she tried to keep her head from spinning. It was just a small case of light headeness but it was there. Using one hand to prop herself up and other one to hold her head Luna sat there for a moment to make sure she was alright to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:40 am

Kimiko swore she heard Luna's voice somewhere, telling her she found her phone. See! No effort at all. She stood and put her glasses back on. She also folded the wheels of the damn skates so she could walk flat on the ground. Trailing back to where Luna's voice, Kimiko walked towards where it came from.

If it's Luna's voice that she heard, then could it be that she found it before Trever did? Fun.

When she was nearing the location though, Kimiko immediately spotted her phone. But not before seeing the two of them sprawled to the ground. Okay. Talk about awkward.

She decided not to close in yet, waiting for what would happen next. After all, whoever gets the phone first wins.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

He found himself running for so long that he barely even knew what was going on. He felt weightless as his legs soared him toward the sound. Unfortunately this intense feeling of bliss was thwarted by something that sent him flying back and onto the ground. Did a tree just fall on him or something?! Trever had to wait a bit in order to catch back the breath that was knocked out of him before he focused on what exactly was on top of him right now. But there he ended up finding the little Koneko herself, winded just as he was. The male's head rolled back as he forced out a laugh and let himself roll on top of her, pinning her to the forest floor. "So I'm about to find that phone and win anyway. Why don't you just kiss me now and save yourself some embarrassment, Koneko?" The male smirked at the girl under him. Surely he must have looked terrifying now at this angle. But Trever was an honest guy. On the outside he was a big bad wolf and all that but the inside truly was like a little harmless puppy. Of course, he wouldn't let her know that. "Some tackle you got too. Maybe you want to show me some of that back at my place for a bit, hmm?" And he winked at her again as his mouth opened into a full grin.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 am

Just as her vision started to focus again when she found herself pinned to the ground by Trever and calling her that stupid name. The damned Koinu wasn't going to live after this. But her face suddenly turned bright red as he was saying just to give up and kiss him. Her leg quickly came up and hit the Koinu in between his leg and pushed him off of her. "Like I'm going to kiss you over a phone contest..." Standing up she dusted herself off and picked up the phone that could only belong to Kimioko. Noting the two phone calls she made to the girl Luna glanced around wondering if Kimioko managed to hear her and start running towards them. "Hmmm....I wonder where she is now. Maybe if I start walking back the way I came I'll find her....."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:23 am

Woah, hot scene at 12 oclock. Kimiko smirked and decided to stroll away. Give them privacy of course. It's not everyday you see something like this in a forest. Just as she had turned though, she heard some shuffling and realized Luna had actually kneed the guy on his weakest spot.

Yeah, never mess with a tsundere.

"Mhmm. I'm here." Kimiko said, walking towards the two nonchalantly. "And no. I didn't see anything at all." she nodded with a teasing smile as she took her iphone from her. She popped another bubble and checked through her phone.

"So. About the loser..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:28 am

Here he was, thinking he was being so smooth and all. Then he takes a kick to the crotch and that just basically could ruin his day right then and there. Luna pushed him off and he rolled onto his side, holding his poor man regions for dear life, as if they would all fall off at any given moment. Pain resonated throughout his body and he simply didn't give a crap that Luna had won right now. He wanted revenge. So he'd be her man servant for the rest of the year? Perfect. That was already a good start to his malicious plan. Now if only he could get up and execute it. Eventually he did get up onto his feet with a pained groan, struggling to even move. His hand stayed on his junk as he stood in a way that one could just feel the discomfort as they saw it. "Me? A loser? Obviously I let the lady 'win'." Trever scowled. "But you know that was uncalled for, Koneko. Just you wait...I'll-" He cut off his words, needing to cringe and groan again in pain. The male wanted to just die. Right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 am

Again she blushed. Of course she had to see this. Having the Iphone taken away her gaze went back to the groaning Trever that was on the ground. Did she feel bad? Slightly. Would she take it back if she had the chance? Never. Brushing some hair behind her ear Luna's blue eyes glared at the dying man as he stood up. He wanted revenge? Of course he did. Who wouldn't want it after all? But the fact was he lost and thinking about it now maybe she shouldn't have yelled out that he would be her man servent. "Well you're now my servent so suck it up Koinu. Next time you shouldn't pin a lady down on the ground and say I should kiss you. I would never kiss a guy like you EVER in my life."

Turning around to Kimioko she started speaking. "Alright so what now? I have an apartment here around Ouran if you want to sit down and have something to drink. I'm sure my roommates wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: