Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 am

Kimiko blew a bubble as she shoved her phone inside her pocket. Oh the thrill just to get that small thing. She glanced at Luna who invited her over to her apartment nearby and Kimiko smiled.

"Sure. That'd be nice. I've been wandering here for quite a long time now." she said truthfully. And noticed Trever who had been knocked out of his living sanity by that crushing blow. Kimiko shrugged and looked at Luna. "So uhh.. do we just leave him to die there?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 am

And that's when he knew exactly how he would get his revenge. The young man hid a smile, and when it did finally threaten to show he turned it into the most savage scowl. "I'll make you eat those words, Koneko. While your at it I'll also make sure you choke on my..." He stopped his words there, letting her imagination go wild on that now. He was going to get vengeance one way or another. At least Kimiko was looking out for him, but right now he hardly wanted any sympathy. "Move along. Obviously there's no more to see here. Unless you want to tie me up and gag me like a prisoner of war. I rather you leave me out here to die than take me home and make me cook and clean for you. You sadistic little Koneku, you'd probably love that wouldn't you? To see a strong man like me crawl?" This could go either way, but whether they took him or left him here he wouldn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 am

Not only was he a monster...but he was he was....there weren't any words for this. Her eye started to twitch ashe said those words to her. She was going to eat those words? Yeah right. But as much as she didn't want to deal with him anymore she grumbled and grabbed his arm and started pulling him along. "Kimiko make sure he doesn't try running off. He is still my slave and will have to stay that way for a long time. But I wouldn't trust you cooking me anything Koinu...you might just mess it up of try and posion me. No you'll be doing other things no worries." Making sure he was forced to follow after her Luna started to drag him to her apartment

(Alright we're moving this to Apartment #93! I'll post first just because so no worries =3)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:20 am

See? That is how a tsundere acts. Kimiko hummed while she followed them along. Everything was going so smoothly that she could almost predict what would happen to this chapter next. Yes, she does that, make a story out of the people around her.

Catching up to Luna who was practically dragging the poor boy around, Kimiko grinned and nudged her with her elbow. "Are you sure you still want me around? Seems to me you want some.. private sessions.. with your.. slave."

She narrowed her eyes and nodded deviously. Of course, the trip to Luna's apartment wouldn't be so bland with Kimiko teasing her around.

[and, see you in your apartment.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: