Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The River.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The River. Empty
PostSubject: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

The River that flows through the park
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Chiyuki walked along the river with her camera in hand. It was such a beautiful sight. She started snapping pictures unaware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 pm

He sat by the river, his sketchbook in hsi hand as he sketched the beauty of nature around him. He heard noise nearby and looked up. "Oh, why hello there Chiyuki. It's a surprise seeing you here."
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Chiyuki just about screamed and attacked him. God she needed to calm down.

"Hello Rime. I didn't expect to see you here. I thought I was alone, sorry for almost attacking you." She smiled embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm

He smilea bit, sweating bullets. "Ehh, it's fine. Don't worry about it. What brings you here?" He asked her as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm

She sat beside him with her camera in hand noticing he was nervous, she wondered why.

"Alright. I just walked to where my legs led me, which is apparently here." She chuckled. "What about you, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

He looked down at his sketchbook and smiled a bit. "Thought I'd do some sketching. The area around Ouran is beautiful and has so many spots to draw wonderful things." He said with a smile. "What's with the camera?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 pm

She wanted to look at his sketches, but it would be rude so she refrained from that.

"That's nice. From what I've seen it is more than beautiful." She smiled back at him. "Oh and this old thing? Its just a hobby of mine to take pictures. Same with gazing at the stars. This is the first time in many years since I've been able to..." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 pm

He looked at her strangely. "What do you mean you haven't been able to for a few years?" He knew he shouldn't have asked, but he was too curious.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm

She bit her lip, possibly a bit too hard. She barely knew him, but decided to explain to him.

"When I lived with my parents and sisters, my older sister and I were always looked down on by my parents. They preferred my twin sisters instead. Life in that house was decent until my oldest sister moved out...." Her voice started breaking at the last few words. She needed to calm down and keep her smiling girl facade. "When she left, I was forced to stop doing the things I loved to attend to my parents and sisters."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 pm

He nodded slowly. "I see. That must have really been horrible." He said as he looked into the lake. "I'm sorry for asking, it wasn't any of my business." He said, not making any eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 pm

She looked out to the river and faked a smile.

"It wasn't so bad. I've been through....never mind. Its fine you would have discovered eventually anyways." She noticed he didn't make eye contact with her and felt bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 pm

He shook his head. "No, it's not. You would have told me when you were ready and felt like you could open up to me. I apologize for it." He said, continuing to look at the river.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 pm

She looked over to him.

"But for some odd reason I feel like I can trust you... I've never felt this way before. And please don't apologize, everything is fine." She smiled reassuringly at Rime.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

He gave her a small smile back before looking back into the river. "So, that's why you decided to come to Ouran?" He asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

She looked down at the sand drawing designs in it.

"Yes. My parents also thought I was better off out of their way." She responded to him.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 pm

He nodded slowly. "Same as me." He gave a deep sigh, looking straight into the water. "Except, it was my grandparents."
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 am

She didn't lift her gaze as he said that, only nodded. They had a few things in common. She suddenly didn't feel so alone. "I have a good feeling about this new place..." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 am

He smiled to her as his phone sounded from a text message. He took it out and opened it, reading over it and responding. "Well, I have to show someone around the school, so I'll see you later. Sorry to run off on you." He said with a sigh. "I'll see you back at the apartment and we can plan to do something else later, alright?" He smile to her again, getting up and running off. He felt bad, but he was in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 am

She smiled back at him. And its fine, I understand how it is to feel needed. Have fun and I'll see you later on." She said to him and stayed sitting in her spot for a couple of hours. The sky got dark, she decided to walk back to the apartment and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Rime sat down at the River, taking out his sketchbook and began to search for an empty page. He had found one and begun grabbed his pencil. He thought for a bit and ended up texting Kimiko, telling her that he was at the river in the park, and if she wanted to join him she could. "If she comes, that'll be good." He said to himself as he started to sketch the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: