Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 23
Location : Ame's Closet
|Subject: The beginnger's guide to living at Ouran Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm|| |
Beginners' Guide to Ouran Homes
Hello there, looking for a home? Well let me help you get started! My name is
Daemon Arashi; Ame Hikari is going to be your Real Estate Agent during
your stay here at Ouranation! There are three different homes that you
can achieve; an Apartment
, a house
and a mansion
Whoa, slow down there! You can’t get the mansion yet, you have to earn
it. How do you earn it? Below there is a list what you can get with each
Apartment (Free!)Don’t worry, it sounds like a lot of money but in no time, you’ll be able to
- Comes with a Front Door, a Kitchen, a Bathroom, and one Bedroom for each person staying (no additional cost).
- When switching to a new home, you can sell it to me for $25 ($25 for each person staying. Note this price goes in the Payment section of the Request form below)
- Up to four people are able to live in an Apartment.
- Comes with a Front Door, a Kitchen, a Bathroom, a Living Room, and one Bedroom for each person staying (no additional cost)
- Cost for additional rooms: $25 (Limited to only 2 additional rooms. )
- When switching to a new home, you can sell it to me for $150 ($150 for each person staying. Note this price goes in the Payment section of the Request form below)
- Up to six people are able to live in a House.
Comes with a Front Door, A Kitchen, A Bathroom, a Living Room, Misc.
Room, one Bedroom for each person staying.(no additional cost)
- Cost for additional rooms: $50 (Unlimited amount of additional rooms
- Up to eight people are able to live in a Mansion.
get there in no time! First thing is first, to get an apartment; you
have to PM (Private Message) Ame Hikari that you want an apartment. Make sure you title your PM “Apartment” as well or else I may not read it until sometime later! Note that I will be making the apartment for you, if you make it yourself, it will be deleted shortly after.
You can choose to have people stay with you as well, please make note
of that in your PM as well. You can also message me anytime if you wish
to have more people to stay with you later on after you purchased your
apartment. Please title it "Apartment"
again (no request form required) or else I may not read it until
sometime later.That rule applies to Houses and Mansions as well.
When buying a House/Mansion, yes, you and your roommates are able to split
the costs for the residence being purchased. For example: Kuro and
Daemon want to buy a house. They both pay $250 because $250 + $250 =
$500! Please label who's paying what amount of money in "Payments" as
well as name the PM "Housing".
Name(s): (Who is living in this Residence? Please state Usernames and (Character Names)!)
Building: (Apartment, House, or Mansion?)
Payment: (Apartment: None)
Do you want room-mates? (Yes or No)[/size][/b][/center]
Please copy and paste the code above if you wish to have an Apartment. When
you upgrade to a new Home, send me this form again! Be sure to delete
every 'note' i provided in the parentheses before sending me the form.
When you want additional rooms, please PM me once more stating What kind of room you want, and what home (house or mansion) you currently have now.
*Please click HERE before sending Ame a form, in case you want roommates (Which we highly suggest).
Once your residence is full, everyone in your household gets money. Why?
Because you saved money (And room) for sharing your household with
everyone else! I'll add it after the addition of your last roommate
Apartments: Maximum 4 People Sharing. (After full, everyone gets $10)
Houses: Maximum 6 People Sharing. (After full, everyone will get $15)
Mansions: Maximum 8 People Sharing. (After full, everyone will get $20)
Males & Females can share apartments, just keep it PG-13 ^_^
If you PM another admin (ex. Daemon Arashi), they will NOT accept it.