Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Pier and Docks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm

The Pier where boats are docked.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Peace and quiet...or at least that was what she was hoping. Glancing down the pier there were a loot of people walking back and forth on the boardwalk so she walked her way down to the docks. At least there she had found some quiet time. Watchign the ships come in and out. Her father had one in Japan, but then again didn't a lot of the kids at school have a rich parent that could afford just about anything? How she hated this stupid rich life. Learning to speak flawless Japanese, knowing all the products and exactly what it does, remembering client's faces and the people who could help her on her way. "Some times I just wish my sisters were alive so they could keep doing this crap..." Luna said in her english.

Standing up the blond half Japanese half British picked up a rock and threw it, making it slightly skip across the water. Well at least she had this. At least she had her guitar in her room and Kimiko thought about her to be a lead singer in her band if she ever got it up and going. But would she really do it? Another sigh came from her as she crossed her arms over her chest and brushed some of her hair behind her ear. "I guess I'll just have to deal with it..."
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:34 am

The Pier and Docks 33o1emo "San" six months old; she wears a red bandanna too

Today was the day Tsubame decided to visit the ship docks for the first time. A surprising amount of people were present making it difficult to keep San under-control. But he couldn't very well leave the bundle of white, furry, energy at home alone could he? But like a beacon in the crowd, long blonde hair caught his attention. The girl was standing alone with what seemed to be a agitated cloud over her head. Wading San and himself through the crowd, he managed to finally carve a path out to his acquaintance, friend person-thing. What exactly is she to me? My roommate's future girlfriend? So weird... With San literally dragging him over to her he greeted her. "Hello Luna. What are you doing here?" He flashed his silvery eyes towards her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 am

Luna turned around to find this white dog with who could only be Tsubame. Her blue eyes glanced up at him as she started to pet his little...alright big dog. A small smile lit up her face as she knelt down and scratched behind the dog's ear. "So what do you call this thing Tsubame..errr Tsu-kun?" SHe had to remember the proper way of calling friends or classmates or whatever it was she was meant to call him by. It wasn't right to say Tsubame since everyone used -sama or -chan -or kun. Man this was so agravating her at the moment. With one last pet Luna stood up and adjusted her loose necktie that she wore all the time. "Anyways what brings you out here? Trying to get away from everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Tsu-kun? The chinese boy knew the japanese language well enough to know honorifics. When did I get promoted to kun? And a nickname to boot. Not that I'm complaining... Tsubame snapped himself back into focus. "Err... That is my puppy San, Luna-chan." He smiled wide as San was his most precious possession. He brushed his oddly large palm across her soft fur that sprouted from her head. "Oh, I'm still just trying to tour the school. It's so large, I visit a new spot each day. I used to sail though, so I'm surprised I didn't visit sooner." He chuckled at the memory of the mini sailboats he used that only held about four people. About how he, being the oldest, would always tease his siblings by dumping them out of the boat. San barked at one nearby. She loved it too, Tsubame had taken her out with him once. But he snapped out of his happy daydreaming. "Any-who, How are you Luna? What are you doing out here? Where's your...man-slave?" He couldn't say the last part without cracking his blank expression and erupting into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Ah yes her man-slave Trever Valens. "I really don't keep tabs on him that much. If hes here then I do the whole slave master thing with him just being annoyed. Otherwise I could care less as to what he's doing or where he's at. Though I haven't seen him in a while..." Her voice trailed off as she started thinking about it. When was the last time she saw Trever? Eh why did she even care. He more than likely ran away to do something or another. "And I came out here for some peace and quiet really. Most people are along the boardwalk with the venders, not many are out along the the docks." She turned back around to the water that was hitting along side the docks the two of them were standing on. "Plus the beach is kinda full of people. What about you, why are you here with San?" she asked while turning back around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 am

Could care less... Haven't seen him in awhile. The blonde haired girl turned pensive probably reminiscing on the fact she hadn't seen Trever recently. Great... I'm losing this prize catch to him... Tsubame sighed. Peace and quiet, eh? The boy scanned the area quickly with his sharp, silvery eyes. Perhaps he could rent them a small sailboat if Luna wanted. Lucky for Tsubame he was wearing just a v-neck tee with cargo shorts. Besides swim-wear, it was perfect. The beach is filled with people, Luna mentioned. Of course the chinese boy didn't notice. He was used to large crowds like those back home in Xi'an. "Well, I used to sail a lot when I first came to Japan, nothing too big of course. Just the mini four-person boats. So I decided to see the docking area and see if they had rental boats. And San here gets upset overtime I leave her alone or with Trever back in the apartment soo I brought her along. She loves the ocean too." He said ruffling more of her snowy fur. "If you'd like, I think we can get a boat over there. That is, if you're really looking for quiet." He chuckled. "Otherwise, I'm heading on down to the ocean front to let San splash around. She needs a bath anyway so I'll let her swim first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pier and Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier and Docks   The Pier and Docks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier and Docks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: Outside of Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: