Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Front Door

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 am

The Front Door
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:30 am

Back at the forest she tried to ignore Kimiko's remark about wanting to be alone with Trever but that didn't mean she wasn't brooding about it in her mind. The stupid male...ha! She was going to show him up and maybe make him wear pink. She didn't even own anything pink but that didn't mean that she wouldn't just go buy something that wasn't pink for him.

Letting go of his arm she dug into her jacket pocket and grabbed the key to unlock the front door. Thankfully Leonand Romero wasn't home, or at least it didn't seem that way. Pushing the door open she let out a sigh and waited for the other two to get in. "Welcome to my apartmet. It's not much to look at since it's just a student apartment but still. Home is home."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:37 am

"Ahh. I'm jealous. I don't even have an apartment yet."

Kimiko strolled in after Luna, looking around the room. The living room was spacious and Kimiko estimated the apartment to hold at most four people. She really needed to get herself organized and rent an apartment soon.

Kimiko yawned and took out her phone. "Do you have a charger for an iphone that I can borrow? This thing is dying."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 pm

So Trever was playing the good little prisoner for now. He even made it a point to try not to laugh at all of Kimiko's teasing and add his own. Why would a girl like Luna want him as a slave after all? For sex appeal and to be seen hanging around probably the biggest heartthrob in town? Of course that was it. Trever finally walked through the door, looking around at the modest pad. It was alright. Nothing like his love den however. "So when do I get a tour of your bedroom? I'm sure I'll be there a lot in the next year or so." Trever couldn't hold back his own teasing anymore finally, and he let out a big laugh that made up for all the times that he didn't. Unfortunately after that little outburst he had to fall silent. He had no iPhone charger to help poor Kimiko out.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 am

Luna grumbled as she closed the door. Maybe making him her servent was a terrible idea. He was just going to make this worse and worse wasn't he. "No I won't be showing you my room. If you do come in here again it's only going to be in the kitchen or the living room and that's it. Any questions?"

Her attention went back to Kimiko and her question for a charager. "I'm sorry I don't have one. Maybe Leon or Romero has one in the kitchen...if not then I'm sure that there isn't one at all. It's around the corner to your left. Feel free to get whatever you want from the fridge...the two of you." she said as she took of her shoes at the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Kimiko laughed lightly at Trever's comment. "That's nice, I like you." she grinned, then squinted her eyes. "Not in the way that you're thinking though." she added as she took off her shoes in the doorway as well.

She frowned when she learned no one had a charger for her phone. "Never mind then." she smiled, shoving her phone in her pocket because she just couldn't be bothered. Though Luna said they're free to get anything from the fridge, she still waited for her to lead the way. Kimiko wasn't familiar with Japanese culture yet and it might be rude for a guest to just barge in the kitchen before the host.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens
New Student
Trever Valens

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Trever's face brightened up and he turned to Kimiko, ready to say some smart and flirtatious comment, until she added her next sentence. Like it mattered anyway. The teenage male then took a moment to examine both of them and their shoeless feet now and then looked down at his own feet that were still guarded by black combat boots. That was a thing here, wasn't it? Taking off shoes before entering someone's home? Whoops. Trever got the memo a little late but he finally took a moment to undo the laces on his boots and slip them off, still listening to Luna as she spoke. Or rather, he started listening right on time for her to say that he could raid the fridge. So he went and did that right away, not being as courteous as Kimiko was. Of course, being a man it wasn't that he was trying to be rude, but more so didn't realize that he was being rude. Upon stepping into the kitchen, the male opened up the fridge and took a look inside for a little while before selecting a can of Pepsi. Trever cracked the can open and then joined the ladies. Trever took a long chug of the drink and then held it toward Luna, "Want some? I don't have cooties, I promise." However now, he was trying to be obnoxious. One could tell by the grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Romero Hikari
New Student
Romero Hikari

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Romero walked up to the front door with a small bag in his hand. He looked up at the apartment number and sighed. "I forgot my keys again..." he mumbled. Maybe Leon was home. He knocked a few times on the door and he was met with silence. He sat on the steps and sighed, "Great...." he mumbled. He was locked out and no one was home.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Luna grumbled and walked to the front door. Who was knocking on the door this time? First it was some random person trying to get her to buy something and the one before that was a lost person looking for the wrong apartment. Opening up the front door Luna glanced out to find Romero on the door step sitting down. "Did you forget your keys again?" she asked a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Romero Hikari
New Student
Romero Hikari

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Romero peered behind himself and flashed her a sweet smile. "Yeah. I did." he said getting up. Dusting himself off he turned around and looked at Luna, "Seems to me that you are really tired. Have you been sleeping enough?" he asked looking her over. She was a mess. Her hair was in all different directions. Her eyes were dark. She didn't look happy either.

"Is Leon home by any chance?" he asked staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Luna yawned. "Yeah I'm getting enough sleep...I think at least." She scratched her cheek. "Anyways I haven't seen Leo around today. She glanced around and leaned against the door waiting for Romero to walk in. "ANd what have you been up to lately? Leaving your keys around and stuff like that." The back of her head hit the door as she brushed some of her messed up hair. "Ugh....I'm a mess...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Door
Page 1 of 1