Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daemon Arashi
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The library. A place for study and research.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranation.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm

He looked at her a bit and thought of it, smiling. "Alright, I'm game. You go first then." He said. This was good timing on his part. He wanted to get to know Kimiko better, and this would be a good way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Kimiko chuckled. "Alright then. Let's start with an easy question then. And make sure you answer in correct grammar, buddy. That's the whole point of this." she smiled. "Why did you transfer to Ouran?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

He looked at her in shock after hearing the first question. He looked down as he thought to himself. "Easy question my ass..." He sighed and looked down, the smile gone from his face. "I transfered to Ouran because...because my parents and siblings died. The only living relatives I knew anything about lived here, in Japan...they decided to send me here, as it is one of the best schools around, and they thought the people here could cheer me up." He finished talking, looking down. His eyes had gotten a bit watery from his little explanation to her. "What about you, why did you decide to transfer to Ouran...?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Kimiko gulped as she listened to him speak. Okay, that wasn't a very good start. Kimiko didn't know he had such a reason in transferring in Ouran. "Sorry." she mumbled. When he asked about her reason, she tried to cheer up the environment.

"I don't actually know." she declared boldly. "I have a Japanese mother and I learned a lot of things about her, including their culture. I became so addicted with Japanese culture that I moved to Japan and enrolled in one of the most famous schools. Which happened to be this." she said. "Hehe. Lame eh?"

She had such an idiotic reason for transferring here that she was completely oblivious that others might have a more tragic reason. "Next question. What's your favourite game and why?" she said. At least that shouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 pm

He thought for a bit, looking at her with a smile. "Not that lame, it's actually pretty cool to me. I mean, you transferred here because the Japanese culture was something you were really into. Never think of it as lame, because it isn't." He said with a small yet warm smile. He heard her question and thought about it for a bit. "It's a toss up really. Persona 3 or the Kingdom Hearts Series." He said, laughing a bit. "Do you watch anime, and if so, what's your favorite one?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Kimiko almost completely forgot the reason behind this game. She cleared her throat. "Oi, answer in full sentences please." she nodded like how a teacher would. But then she grinned. "Anime? Of course! My favourite would be... hmm.." she squinted her eyes for a moment. "Ouran High School Host Club." she chuckled.

"Kidding. It's actually Code Geass." she stated. "Now then, let's move on to the harder questions." she chuckled. This should be good. "What's your most embarrassing moment? And na-ah, you can't pass or skip because you will play the punishment game if you do." she grinned deviously.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm

He looked at her, smirking. "What's the punishment game then?" He asked her, as he thought about his most embarrassing moment. He had to think for a bit before finally deciding what to tell her. "It would have to be when I accidently walked into the girl's hotspring, though my friend locked me in there." He said with a sigh. "As for your question, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

"The punishment game is a Dare of course." she chuckled. Then when he talked about his most embarrassing moment, she laughed. "That's hard. Good to see you're still alive after that incident." she chuckled.

Kimiko tilted her head and smiled. "No. I don't." she said. "But that's not an open ended question. I'll show you." she cleared her throat. "Do you have a girlfriend? Why or why not?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:06 pm

He smiled a bit at her answer and blushed as he heard her question. "Well, I don't have a girlfriend. Even before I moved here, I was too shy to ask anybody out. Here though, before you, I hadn't met anybody, so there wasn't really anybody to ask out." He said, laughing a bit. "Alright then, is there anyone you want to be your boyfriend, and if so, who?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am

"Don't worry, you're a really nice and interesting guy. I'm sure you'll find one soon. You just have to take the lead though and that's up to you." Kimiko said with a chuckle. She smiled again when he asked a question.

"Open ended question are usually those starting with 'how', 'why', 'explain', 'elaborate'. Those things. Questions that aren't answerable by yes or no." she explained. After all, they're still doing an English teaching here.

"As for your question, no, I don't think I have anyone in mind." Kimiko said. "My turn~ Let's try something light."

"If a random girl suddenly kissed you, what will you do?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 am

Rime blushed at her comment and smiled. He was rarely complimented, and it felt nice to hear coming from Kimiko. He nodded at her explanation, and as he heard her question, he ended up blushing more. "Well...umm..." It took him a bit to gather his thoughts as he looked down. "I would blush and stand there speechless. It would have been my first kiss with a girl." He said. He waite a bit for the blush on his face to go away before looking back at her. "Alright, as for your question, have you had your first kiss?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Kimiko nodded with a smile. "Sorry to disappoint you but yes, I have." she chuckled. "I gave it to a girl - my best friend. That way, I won't have to protect my first kiss or have it stolen by someone I don't like, right?" Kimiko explained. She did have weird reasoning in everything.

"For the next question.. hmm, uh-oh, I'm starting to run out of questions." she chuckled. "What's your goal in life and why?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Rime looked at her a bit strangely after hearing her reasoning. He laughed to himself, "She has very strange reasonings for things." He thought to himself. He heard her question and shrugged a bit. "I really don't know. I really don't have any goals in life, I just live it, if that makes sense." He said with a sigh. He never really thought about it anymore than he used to, always thinking to the future. "What about you, do you have any goals?" He asked her, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm

"Of course I do" Kimiko replied. "I just don't know what it is yet." she laughed lightly. "I mean, there are so many things to do and yet to do and I'm still looking for the best one to partake in. You can say I'm 'soul searching'.. or something like that." Kimiko giggled at the term.

"As for your question." she smiled and squinted her eyes. "I think I've ran out of questions. Maybe because I've somehow got a glimpse of who you are." She smiled. "And your verbal English is not too bad either."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 pm

He smiled at her response. After that, he looked at her, expecting a question and instead heard her say she ran out of questions. "Yeah, same to you, and thanks. It was nice to hear your accent." He teased at her with a small smile. "I enjoyed this little game, I got to learn more about you." He said to her, looking away for a bit. "Thanks for helping me practice my grammar, I really appreciate it." He finally said as he turned and looked at her. "You probably have something to do now, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 pm

"You're welcome." Kimiko said with a smile. She shook her head slightly when he asked if she had something to do. "I don't really have anything. For some reason, Ouran has so much free time." she chuckled. "And you? You have something to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

He shook his head as she asked her question. "Nope, was planning on either heading home or going for a short walk somewhere. Aside from sketching, I've got nothing to do." He said with a sigh before smiling a bit and looking at her. "If you'd like, we can go on a date." He said jokingly, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:18 am

"A date, huh?" Kimiko chuckled. "I don't mind." she said with a smile. Rime asked her in a joking manner but she could sense he was half serious. She was slightly surprised to hear that but there wasn't anything wrong with it anyway. Friends date all the time.

"Besides, it's a good break from all this studying... I think. I don't know about you, but I got tired just having some Physics and English lessons." she said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 am

He blushed as he agreed and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I agree with you, we do need a break from it." Rime said looking back at her. "So, where do you want to go then?" He asked her as he put his things away. He was a somewhat happy that she agreed to go out with him. It would be his first "date" with a girl, and he was happy to have one at least.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:01 am

Kimiko placed her things inside her bag when she saw Rime doing the same. She slung her bag across when she finished and smiled at him. "Let's see." she squinted her eyes and drummed her fingers on the table. "I suppose we can try wandering around the town square. Somewhere there." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 am

Rime smiled and nodded at her. "Sure, that sounds like a great idea." He said to her as they left the library. On there way out of the school, his phone rang and Rime's face went pale. He stood there for a few seconds which felt like a lifetime to him, finally answering his phone. "Yes...? No, I can't right now. Please...don't be like that." He gave a deep sigh and looked down. "Fine, I'll do it." He hung up the phone, cursing under his breath as he looked at Kimiko. "I'm sorry to do this to you, but something has come up. I really wanted to hang out with you."

Rime opened his bag and tore out a piece of paper, grabbing a pencil."Do you have a cellphone?" He asked her as he finished writing on the piece of paper and handed it to her. "That's my number, you know, so we can hang out another time." He said, trying to smile at her despite the call he got.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Kimiko shuffled through her pocket to take her pack of gums as they walked out the library. She took one and glanced at Rime when he got a call. She shrugged and nodded after he hung up. "It's fine. Don't stress about it." she smiled. Kimiko took the piece of paper and grabbed her cellphone from her pocket, inputting his number.

"Thanks. I'll ring you so you'll get my number." Kimiko stated as she placed her phone and the paper inside her pocket. "And seems you're in a hurry so, I'll see you sometime then. Thanks for the Physics lessons" she said with a smile as she started to walk to the other direction but not before giving Rime a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

He wave back. "No problem, thanks for the English lesson. I'll see you around, so take care." He said as he walked off, heading away from her. His facial expression died again as he looked down as he walked away. "I hate when they make me do that...and they always pick the worst times." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
arlicejones
New Student
arlicejones

PostSubject: Graduate From High School   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:59 am

You
might find that when you get to high school, the subjects become more
difficult and that you need additional assistance. We can complement your
high school homeschooling. Our comprehensive curriculum, personalized support
and qualified staff will enhance your home school experience.

Getting your GED is simple but not as simple as taking the
GED Test Online. Our GED programs have made it
simple for anyone to signup and get their GED but most people still prefer to
take the GED test Online because it is faster, easier, and cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2