Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Classroom 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemon Arashi
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Where Classes 4A and 4B will report to.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranation.forumotion.com
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Rime sighed as he walked into class, holding his bag over the shoulder. He looked around and sighed a bit. "No teacher, no other students. Guess I'm the first one here then." He said, heading over to a desk by the window and in the back corner. He set his bag down sat down, looking outside. "I hope I'm in the right class then." He said with a sigh, waiting for others to show up.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Classroom 4... Ah here it is... The silver eyed young man sauntered into class. Taking in a quick observation of the class only his previous acquaintance was present. Not even the teacher had arrived. Tsubame still felt uncomfortable around Rime after their previous... endeavor. However, the dark haired boy's face remained its usual blank slate as he moved forward to say hello to his fellow classmate. "Hey Rime, I'm glad to know you're in my class." As they were still "friends". He decided to take a seat in the back. He could text and doodle inconspicuously here.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

He looked up at Tsubame and blushed a bit, remembering their previous encounter. He sighed a bit as he lookeup to the clock. "Hey there Tsubame. And same to you. But the teacher isn't here yet and the class is almost over. Do you think that she's gonna show up, or are we on our own?" He asked, watching as the clocks hands moved slwly around it.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Forty plus minutes late. What a waste of time. The dark haired boy thought irritably to himself. Tsubame looked back over to his classmate Rime. "Hey Rime. I have an idea." The young man couldn't draw quite like his classmate could, but one could still tell it was some sort of vulgarity on the paper. Tsubame's expression remained blank but slightly amused as he found some push pins in the teacher's desk, and stuck the drawing of a poorly drawn penis to the wall in amongst the other pictures. He turned to face Rime to see if he was catching on to his idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm

He smiled a bit. "Are we just gonna do drawings, or are we also going to flip some desks?" He said, pulling out a piece of paper and drawing his impression of the teacher on it. He was new to this, as he had never purposefully vandalized a classroom before.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Hmmm... The chinese boy thought about their limited options. "Well, there's a start anyway." He chuckled. Tsubame hovered over Rime drawing a hilarious imitation of the teacher. "The elusive Ame-Sensei." He laughed harder. His image of her wasn't much especially for her absence the first day of class. As Tsubame gave his white haired classmate a thumbs up as he flipped the first desk. Heheheheh. After flipping only a select few, the young man pulled out an array of colored sticky notes and suggested snagging some saran wrap from the closet.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

He put up the picture when he was finished, heading for the closet to get the saran wrap. As he headed back to the desk, he saw the list of students who were supposed to be in. He read the list aloud. "Rime Blaze, Tsubame Feng, and Trever Valens." He thought for a bit. He was present of course, and his new friend Tsubame was as well, but he didn't know a Trever as he looked at Tsubame. "Hey, you know anybody by the name Trever Valens?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Rime came back obediently with the saran wrap. This will be great... He murmured evilly while saran wrapping a few desks together. The class already looked horrible, but it wasn't too big a mess to clean up. But Tsubame was distracted from anymore plotting when Rime asked if he knew a Trever Valens. "Oh yeah, he's my rooma-" A wonderful idea sprung into his head. Trever had dropped a piece of his homework earlier and being the nice guy he is, Tsubame picked it up to return it to him later even though it was old homework. The dark haired boy handed the old homework to Rime. "Lets plant it." An evil smirk tugged at the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

He smirked as he nodded, dropping it right under the teacher's desk. "That should do it." He said as he looked up at the clock. They had stayed longer than the class was. It was almost ten at night. "Think we should head back now? It's getting late, and we don't want the custodian catching us if he starts cleaning soon." He said to Tsubame.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

It was perfect. The homework assignment was hidden well enough, but also blatantly enough for anyone who looked to see, and the class was a wreck. "That'll teach 'em to ditch us." He smirked. Really, even though he was a stereotypical asian that enjoyed learning, he hadn't had this much fun in a while. Especially in a classroom at Trever's expense. But Rime soon pointed out that class time limit was exceeded and they should've cleared out by now. "Agreed." Tsubame and his accomplice left the room as unsuspiciously as possible. They sauntered through the halls a good distance away from the classroom before relaxing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm

He smiled at Tsubame, having enjoyed their little mischief. "That was new to me, I had never done anything like that before." He said, smirking. "It was very fun though, so thanks for getting the idea. Can't wait to see what happens when the teacher or custodian see the huge mess." He said, chuckling. He enjoyed Tsubame's company, it was something he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 am

The dark haired male looked over to his more innocent classmate. Rime was reveling in how much fun it was to destroy the classroom. Tsubame agreed and added his input to the conversation, "Or when they find the homework that puts Trever's name all over the crime-scene." He chuckled wholeheartedly on that one. The mischievous plotting and action seemed to smooth over any remaining rough parts about the two's newfound friendship. "We should destroy things more often," the silver eyed male chuckled. "Play any sports?" Tsubame played all kinds of sports. He swam, played soccer, volleyball for awhile, and even tennis which was his favorite next to just running cross country or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom 4   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

He smiled at Tsubame as he nodded in agreement. "Yup, can't wait to see how everything goes over." He said chuckling a bit. He listened to Tsubame's question and thought for a bit. "I play Tennis and Basketball, that's about it." He said, looking out the window. "Or well, I did before I moved here. How about you, do you play any sports?"
Back to top Go down
arlicejones
New Student
arlicejones

Classroom 4 Empty
PostSubject: Why choose online high school classes and get GED From Home?   Classroom 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:57 am

We
are the leading provider of quality distance education programs
. We know
how to get the job done!

1: Accessible – We provide ALL students with a way to get an
education. We realize that there are many circumstances that prevent people
from attending a live school. We
provide you with a quality online high school program.

2: Flexible – We enable you to attend class at ANY time of day. If
you work or have other responsibilities, you can learn on any occasion, in
almost any type of setting. We make it
easy and convenient to get an education.

3: Ease of Use – We allow you to take your time and work at your OWN
pace. The online high school classes are easy to comprehend and provide
detailed instructions for completion. We will walk you through the process to
ensure that you succeed.

4: Sense of Independence – We provide you with the ability to
complete something on your OWN terms. This can provide you with a sense of
accomplishment.

You have CHOICES – you decide the terms of your education. You learn
in a FLEXIBLE environment – you decide the structure. You set the PACE – you
decide how fast you want to learn. You are in CONTROL – you decide when and
what to do.
Back to top Go down