Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Band Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Band Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Yep...Yuu was weird. He crashed, fell asleep through her singing and Kimiko playing the guitar and now he woke up after it was all done. Was that a relief to her or maybe a shame that he missed it. With a huff Luna shook her head at Yuu, "If you're that tired then go home and get some rest instead of sleeping in the bandroom." Her attention went back to what Kimiko had said. She owed her something for that? "Hey and wasn't finding your phone good enough for you? Why would I owe you something?!" Remind myself...Kimiko isn't someone to fully trust...Luna thought to herself waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Kimiko blinked then forced a smile. "Don’t be so uptight, Luna. That was just an expression. Like you said, I still owe you for the phone." She chuckled. She wanted to get along with her so badly but they were so different. Luna was her first not to mention only female friend so far so she was hoping they’d get along.

Turning to Yuu, Kimiko blew a bubble as she walked to him, placing a hand on his forehead. She let the bubble pop first before she spoke. "You have a fever. I can’t believe you got one when I didn’t. Go to the infirmary if you’re too weak to go home."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 am

"Who said I'm weak!" Yuu shouted in a weak voice. This is nothing but a simple cold. " I can manage myself... I just need to rest." He sighed and look around. "Hey tell me hime, do you have a twin? Tell her to stop staring at me!... Same thing to you Luna." as he was seeing thing due to high fever. A few minutes later he stood up..." I need to go to the comfort room..." but he has no more strength and failed standing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 am

Luna's eyes narrowed at Yuu. He was sick and he was acting tough about it. The idiot. With a huff she grabbed his arm and tried to help him to his feet. After all he was much taller than he looked. "Come on...lets get you somewhere before you pass out from the fever you have. Your arm itself is burning...." Her blue eyes glanced over to Kimiko for some help. She didn't know where she was going but that wasn't going to stop them. He needed medical treatment and the nurse could provied it. "Wait hold on...."

Luna's gaze rest on the water fountain within the room and quickly ran over to it. Taking off the jacket she was wearing she ripped her sleeve and soaked it in water. It was going to try and cool his body down even if it was just a bit. Running back Luna wrapped it around his forehead. "Alright this will help a bit, let's get going before he passes out Kimiko."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 am

Kimiko would've found Yuu's stupidity funny, but not today. He was unwell and laughing at him now wasn't going to help. Kimiko took his other arm to help him up and waited for Luna's return. She glanced at Yuu silently then averted her eyes. "I told you to change your clothes back then, stupid." she mumbled. She was feeling a little guilty for his state right now.

Kimiko nodded when Luna returned and helped carry Yuu to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 am

Yuu was carried by the the girls. Such a lucky guy carried by two lovely girls. "Where are you taking me?" he asked. "I need to go to the restroom." he added. As they left the room Yuu is trying to show that he is fine but he are very weak. He can't even think right. He even said to the girls... "Your boyfriends must be very lucky to have you..." as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Band Room   The Band Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Band Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2