Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Shrine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Shrine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Shrine
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 pm

She nodded smiling catching a cherry blossom.

"I wanted to open my own little shop with a friend bake pastries open a restaurant"

She laughed thinking about all the plans and dreams she had made as a child and only fulfilled a few of them.

"I used to be so imaginative and say I would succeed at everything that was thrown my way. Maybe this time it'll be different. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

"Errr... About that... I haven't given much thought about what I want to be in the future. Never really made my mind." Yue shrugged. He was not sure of what he'd really want to be. He was studying everything thrown at front of him as he grew. And as he grew, Knowledge seemed to be easy to get. Everyone told him to just follow what he wants but what exactly does he want? Doing something tedious? Something easy to do? or Something challenging? Yue couldn't decide.

"Maybe I'll tell you one day. I'm still not so sure myself.Don't worry. If I did find out, I'll make sure you're one of the first to know." He said while looking again at the cherry blossom. "Just relax and take your time.You'll know soon." He told himself for assurance.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 am

She nodded. She completely understood where he was coming from. For the longest time he left lost herself and she just kept doing wht her tyrant mother told her too. She was still trying to tell her. Ophelia let out a laugh

"I understand we are young I might change my mind again. I always do. But my imagination and passion kerr me going. They keep mr moving forward because I know one day I'll get to where I wanna be" she said with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Looking at Ophelia's smile, Yue wished he knew what he wanted for his future. Wandering just like the winds that blows through the leaves in the air was very lonely. He knew not was to become of him as he remains uncertain. "Good for you.. I wonder how great it is to have a dream.." said Yue in sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 pm

She looked at Yue noting his expression changed.

"It's not that it's good that I'm chasing a dream it's that I want to live it. It's like a song says 'I knew what I wanted and did it until it was done because a dream is always chased and never gotten" she said smiling hoping maybe the lines would bring up his spirits.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 am

"What a nice song.. Know what? You're right. I guess I'll know when the time comes." Yue said while erasing the sadness he felt. "Hey, wanna go for some ice cream? Don't worry, My treat."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 am

Ophelia smiled and nodded.

"Sure I loved to get some with you. That sounds like a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

"Okay! That's settled then!" Yue said cheerfully and picked up Ophelia's bags and tries to search for a nearby Ice cream shop.

"Do you know a shop nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:23 am

She thought for a moment pondering if she actually passed one on the way over

"I'm not to sure." she said with a small chuckle, "We might as well make an adventure out of it!"

She smiled getting up grabbing the rest of the bags.

"How about we out these in locker or something... That way we don't have to carry them everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shrine   The Shrine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shrine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: