Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Hallways

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daemon Arashi
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Hallways that are filled with big, beautiful windows over looking the school yard.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranation.forumotion.com
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Ophelia felt flustered more then flustered she was upset. Was it that obvious she was into the whole anime thing? Maybe he was a cosplayer too that's why he was acting the way he was.. She felt like crawling into a hole and staying there

"I can't let my past stop me... Who cares.. He is only one person out of a billion.. I'm sure there are others like me.."

She took a deep breathe and took in everything around her starting to smile again
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 pm

A few minutes later she pulled out her phone and started to text Rime:

"I think I'm lost.. Can you show me around? >.< cause I don't want this jerk face I ran into show me around.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm

He texted her back. "Sure, where are you? I can be there soon, I was actually headed to the school to draw for a little while." He told her. He started heading for the school, holding his sketchbook closely.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:53 pm

"I entered the north gate so the north gate hallways you sketch? Cool! I do too!" she repllied back before realizing it was too late to take back what she had written and sort of worried.

"If that guy is still there.. Does he know him.. Will he be the same.. God Ophelia shut up.. Stop worrying..." she said to herself sighing looking at a statue
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:56 pm

He came up from the south and tapped her shoulder. "Hello there, fancy meeting you here." He said jokingly. "Anyways, I had to come from the South, since that was the one I was close to." He admitted to her. He smiled a bit before finally saying, "So, you sketch?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 pm

She looked up over her shoulder before smiling at him

"Hello and yes I do. I mean I'm not amazing... But yeah."

She pulled out her phone again and went to her photos to show him some of her sketches.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

He smiled as he saw them. "They aren't bad, I like them." He said, smiling to her. "How long have you been sketching for?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 pm

"Since middle school I believe..." she said never actually had been asked that question

"So my classes are around this area I believe.." she laughed a bit scratching the back of her head
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

He looked at her. "That's cool." He said with a smile. As he heard her ask the question he thought for a bit. "What class are you in?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm

"3A and 3B thought it would fit well with my social life... Oh I keep meaning to to ask but it is not a uniform school is it? Or... Do I dare have to wear a uniform?" she asked a bit dreading it.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm

"There is a uniform, but only when you have to go to class. And those aren't very long." He shrugged as he walked with her, showing her where her classroom is. "Only two classes a week. Here's your class, and it's right next to mine." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 am

Ophelia blushed a bit randomly hearing what he said smiling.

"Well if I ever do get lost I just have to find your classroom... Thank you.." she said timidly. "So now.. Where do I get my uniform?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:07 am

He thought for a bit. "Didn't you get one when you transferred into the school or when you went to registration?" He askeher, thinking for a bit. "Or, did you get accepted through the mail?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 am

She tilted her head before going through her bag

"Um.... Oh! It's one of my many clothes boxes." she said laughing "Must have gotten it confused with my co...."

She stopped herself before remembering what the boy from earlier had said. She had stopped smiling

"We can head back home if you want... Unless you wanted to go be alone I'll understand either way"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 am

Rime looked at her for a second as she stopped herself midsentence. He thought for a bit. "You must have gotten it mixed up with your co?" He thought even more. There was only one word that came to mind, considering how she mixed it up the school uniform with something else. "Do you cosplay?" He asked her, a slight smile on his face. "Oh, and we can head home together, that would be great."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

She couldn't bring herself to say yes right away so she laughed instead to make the fear go away

"Yeah let head home.." she tried to say whole heartedly even though she felt the ridicule going to happen any moment.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 am

Rime smiled. "That's really cool. I used to do it, but haven't done so in a long time. Do you have anything specific you cosplay as, or do you just do whatever when you feel like it?" He asked her, walking back home with her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 am

"I don't... C-cosplay..." she sad gently stuttering a bit trying to calm back down. Suddenly her phone rings. She looks at the screen noticing its one of her buddies down at shiyuba

"......um... I'll call them back.... Laterrrrrr..." she said dragging on the R as her phone finally went to voicemail.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 am

He looked at her. "What's wrong?" He asked her as she noticed her phone go to voicemail. "You don't have to hide it if you do...I won't judge you for it." He said looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 am

".....I don't like.... Talking about it...." she said quietly finding the courage to look at him "I'm sorry..."

She tightened the grip on her phone before she started heading towards the north gates door.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 am

Rime sighed deeply as he followed her. "Is there anywhere else you'd like to check out before we head back home, or do you just want to go straight there...?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:56 am

She didn't turn to look at him "I'm not really... In the mood to go some place else... I just wanna go back.. To my room.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am

He grabbed her and looked her straight in the eyes, a worried look upon his face. "Tell me what's wrong. You haven't been yourself since I mentioned the whole cosplay thing..." He said, his voice a bit saddened.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 am

She gasped flinching before shutting her eyes tightly

"Let me go...." she sad with fear in her voice

She wanted to cry. The memories of being laughted at and tormented. And not even her first day of class some random person picking on her. She just kept her eyes shut shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next