Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Northern Gateway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemon Arashi
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Northern Gateway Empty
PostSubject: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:50 pm

The Northern Gateway.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranation.forumotion.com
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 am

Ophelia looked at the gains gates in front of her.

"How intimidating..." she thought "Schools in the states were never like this.."

She pushed the gate opened just enough for her to get through.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 am

Yuu cuts his classes again and was sleeping in the tree near the north gate when he heard the sudden creaks of the gate. It's supposed to be quiet there since the classes are on-going. He then saw a lady entering the gates. "Someone is going to classes this late?" He thought. He hid behind the bushes so that the girl would not notice him but instead the bushes made a noticeable sound. Trying to conceal his presence he stopped moving and tried to see if he was noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am

She closed the gates again not to sure if she was suppose to leave it open since she didn't have class until later on in the week. She could not have heard anything from how loud the gate was. Of course being noisy she checked to see if anyone was around. For a second she thought she saw someone but shook it off

"No ones here... Calm down.. Let's just find the classroom and get out.." she said to herself walking up the path to the school
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 am

As the girl acted seeing no one Yuu sighed in relief. Thinking that his peaceful sleeping time is safe. But he never thought that his sigh was loud that anyone in that quiet area would hear. Yuu then went back to his sleeping position but he couldn't sleep at all so he looked at the girl again and this time tried to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 pm

She walked up to the door looking at how grant it is just as the gate was.

"What kind of school did I get myself into?" she whined a bit

She took a sharp breathe in and sighed opening the door surprised at how light it was. She took out a piece of paper front her pocket reading it.

"Ok principal then uniform? I haven't seen anyone... Am I sure there's a uniform to wear... I should really stop adding mangas.. God.. Ophelia stop talking to yourself" she puttered entering the door way into the hallway
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

"Who's this girl wondering around the campus?" Yuu said to himself. He followed the suspicious looking girl that entered the doorway. He then decided to comfront her, "Hey, you! Are you an outsider? Get out of here or you might get in trouble.", Yuu said. "And if you are looking for someone now is not the right time everyone is in class." he added and turned around to go back to his sleeping place.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 pm

She jumped hearing his voice as she quickly turned out around to look at who was speaking to her.

"I.. I do go here" she said timidly before clearing her voice closing the door looking out more before spotting a boy.

"Could it have been him?" she thought she walked a little closer to him

"I do go to this school." she said with a bit more confidence in her voice "I just got transferred a few days ago..."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:31 pm

"Transferred? I see then go to your class as I am about to sleep again." Yuu answered.

"You should have known your schedule. What year are you in?" he asked.

"If you'll excuse me the trees are waiting for me to sleep. And good luck you could get detention for going to school very late." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Ophelia looked at him and smirked

"For your information I don't have class until the end of the week... I was told to come visit and get used to the campus prior to my first day of class to not feel so lost or nervous." she gave a small bow excusing herself

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep if you excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 pm

"So you are an irregular student, I wonder how people manages to fail something so easy..." Yuu teased the girl more. "I never knew that Ouran accepts students with failing marks."

Yuu then looked at her and said, "If you want help getting around I can help you." Yuu then continued walking towards his spot.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Ophelia growled silently as her fist tightened

"Who is this ass whole..." she thought she just sighed shaking off her anger

"No I prefer to do things on my own but if I need help in being a jerk I'll let you know" she replied smiling a bit before walking through the door giving a wave not turning around
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:43 pm

"With that attitude of yours little girl you would not be able to fit in...." Yuu said." And by looking at you it seems that you want to look cute with those puny ears." He added.

"You know you better not hang around wearing those ears and tails, people here hate those, you might even be bullied."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm

She stopped and turned to look at him

"1m not wearing ears or a tail...."

She just looked at him weird and headed in
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 pm

"Yes you are! Trying to look like an anime character is not well fitting in this cool" Yuu teased. "You can never be part of society if you live in 2D world." he then laughed as if he was teasing a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

((ooc: sorry for a lag response classes and studying x3))

Ophelia came back to the doors she knew its weighted and tried to open it enough to see if that boy was still. She was on the defense if he was.

"Pleasedont be there....please..please" she thought in her head taking a peek around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Gateway   The Northern Gateway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northern Gateway
Page 1 of 1