Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Music Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 am

The First Music Room.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Rei entered the music room. She wanted to find some privacy to llay her flute. Although she had played it for a long while, Rei still wasn't used to playing it around a lot of people. She rather liked the room, it was large and spacious, big enough probably for almost a whole orchestra to be in there.

Rei found a seat by the window and took her flute out of its cover. She rubbed it smoothly polished silver surface. It was old, but nicely well kept. Rei alwys took good care of her flute, she wasn't so well taking care if her art supplies though. After a few moments of silence, which Rei could not bear for too long, she pressedthe flte to her mouth and started to play a sweet, smooth tune.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 pm

This school is so massive... How am I supposed to remember where everything is? The dark haired boy sauntered through the halls of the unfamiliar wing. Eventually his sensitive ears picked up on a faint sound. Following his ears to search for the tune, he set off testing the hallways until he found what he believed could very well be the one. It was, and he watched as a young lady played an elegant flute in the most fluid stream of notes for such a difficult instrument. Tsubame could do nothing but stop and listen to the melody that could captivate an audience of any size. It seemed she wasn't even practicing anything, just playing for the enjoyment of it. The silver eyed boy rested in the doorway listening intently to each note, perhaps he could recognize the tune? He was sure she probably didn't know he was there and he would most likely leave her be after the song.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Rei continued to play her flute, the music flowing out fluidly. The sun was set for the afternoon, sunlight shingin through the windows. Rei finished playing her song, and relaxed her flute. That was one of the first songs she was able to play, having advanced flute playing lessons she was taught higher level sings than for her age. Rei reminisced on the thought.

Rei started to hum a French song as she lut away her flute. She wanted to spend some time in the music room, singing and playing flute. She decided she was going to slternate. As she looked out the window however, the reflectikn showed the door was slightly cracked open for some faint ligt showed throuh the cracks from the sunlight in the hall.

"Is somebody there?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm

The silver eyed male had stood in the doorway for too long was he entranced by the piece she played. She had begun humming a new tune unlike any other one he knew. But as he began to silently slip out she must have caught his reflection in the window for she stopped his exit. Is somebody there? Temporarily frozen in place, he quickly recovered his composure as he fully re-entered the room. "I did not mean to intrude upon your playing time. I couldn't help but just stop and listen." His blank expression, accommodated by his narrow, silver eyes tried focusing upon her face. The sun at her back was too bright and he could not see her clearly. "I will leave now if you'd like. But you do play beautifully. You should partake in a concert sometime." He fashioned a slight smile, before he turned to leave the musically inclined girl alone.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 am

"I did not mean to intrude upon your playing time. I couldn't help but just stop and listen."

"It's ok. You just startled me is all," Rei put her hair behind her ear, and slowly walked closer to the door. Thu guy in the room with her had dark hair and narrow silver eyes, which Rwi kind of liked actually.

"I will leave now if you'd like. But you do play beautifully. You should partake in a concert sometime."

"Thank you," Rei replied with a sweet smile, "But yu don't have to leave. I would rather enjoy the company. I'm Rei" She stretched out her hand to the guy, "What's you name?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Enjoy my company? That's a first... The awkward boy knew he was bad with meeting new people. The girl extended her hand towards him. A traditional western greeting. Rei... That's a cute name. Tsubame thought with a soft blush highlighting his cheeks. His large hand grasped her smaller one, like an amoeba engulfing another particle. "Hello Rei-chan. My what a cute and lucky name to be fortunate enough to label you. My title is Tsubame." He smirked his trademark expression. "How long have you played the flute?" He asked while eyeing the case she tucked the beautiful piece safely within.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm

[color=violet]"Since I was six... A really tong time actually," Rei replied smiling. I also have some other musical experience in singing if I mat say so. Although I'm rather uncomfortable singing in front of a lot of people." Rei sat back down kn the seat and held her flute box.

"Do you come into the music room often?" rei ran her fingers through her long hair and brought it kber her shoulder. She played eith it as she waited for an answer. Rei was still getting acquainted with some of the students around here, and would often be seen twirling her hair when she met someone new.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame Feng
New Student
Tsubame Feng

Wallet

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

"My, that is a long time." She had been puffing air into flutes as long as he'd been running up and down the soccer fields. I also have other musical experience in singing. Before he could reply, she interjected another question. Do you come to the music room often? "No, I don't actually. I have no artistic qualities what-so-ever. Therefore I have no classes here." He sighed. "But I'm glad I did today. I got the privilege of hearing the best notes I've ever heard out of that intricate flute you're cradling so gently." Rei twirled her dark honey colored hair within her fingertips. She had such long beautiful hair. Tsubame wondered if it was as soft as it looked. His own dark hair was cropped comparatively short and somewhat course giving it the little spikes of life it possessed. "So, you say you can sing, eh?" The silver eyed boy began his attempt at prying the notes from her vocal chords. Her normal voice was musical enough, but to hear her sing? He just had to hear it so. Even though his voice was low, he began humming one of the few semi-western/European (he didn't precisely know where) tunes he knew of, in hopes she would literally chime in.
Back to top Go down
Rei Lefevre
New Student
Rei Lefevre

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am

Rei nodded at Tsubame's question. When she was aboutto ask Teubame what he liked to do, she was cut short by a low humming voice. It came from Teubame and it sounded really familiar. Then, she recognized the sof, being English but with oriental background instrumentals. She liked the song, she thought it brought out a good example of cultural blending and she did enjoy cultures. Rei started to sing, her voice silky and sweet, very flowing with every note that her voice sounded like a strong breeze or an echo in a mountain. Rei finishedthe song; she didn't mind singing if it was a really small amount of prople present. Then she smiled.

"So, what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Room
Page 1 of 1