Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Front Door

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Front Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

The Front Door
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Chiyuki walked out of her room and stood by the door not knowing what to do next. She wasn't very social.... She stood there waiting for anything.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Ophelia waved at Chiyuki as she walked out of the front door and closed it before stopping taking out her phone and messaged Rime:

"I didn't even ask... How do I get to the school? ^^;"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 pm

He smiled a bit and laughed to himself. "Yeah, cute..." He typed the directions to school and sent them to her, the school being close to their apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 pm

She smiled as her phone rang looking at his number and looked at the message befor realizing she was going the wrong direction

"Good thing he didn't come then" she said laughing out loud as she head towards the north gate
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm

He smiled a bit and headed into his room, sitting down and pulling out his sketchbook. "I think I'll draw, or at least head out." He said, heading for the door,looking at Chiyuki. "My number is on the fridge, call me or text me if anything." He said to her with a smile before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 pm

She hadn't realized that Ophelia had left until Rime had talked to her. She felt terrible about not saying goodbye to her. Chiyuki looked up at Rime and smiled.

"Ok thanks Rime, see you later." She replied smiling at him and continued to think.

A few moments passed and she decided to get out of the apartment and walk to the park, she grabbed her key and camera and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 am

She put her key to unlock the apartment door pushing through rimes arms to get to her bedroom door. She dropped her keys near the door rubbing her eyes heading straight for her room.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:48 am

He saw her run away and chased after her. He called out to her, but she never lturned back to him. As they reached the front door of the apartment, he hugged her tightly from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 pm

She let him hold her for a few seconds but pushed away again h only goal was to get into the one place she felt save. The one place people dare not enter because they did not want to know what was behind her bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 pm

He stopped her from leaving, sighing. "Please don't. At least talk to me a bit about what is wrong." He looked sad and worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:29 pm

She sighed stopping her tears sniffling.

"Yes.." she said gently "I cosplay.. I make them.. And I hang out with all of those people on shiyuba... And other places.. I didn't want to be made fun of... That's why I moved here... Because its accepted... But apparently.. I was wrong.."

She went silent for a few minutes before continuing "I already got picked on...that's why I messaged you..."

She looked at the ground biting her lip
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 pm

He shook his head. "Everyone here accepts everyone. If someone insulted you or made fun of you because of it, that's because they're either jealous or they have something to hide themselves. Never take anything negative anyone says to heart, it's not worth it. Forget any bad memories and make fresh ones here, as it's a fresh start." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 pm

"That's why I moved here.... That's why I came to this school.. And I was already picked on.. And called a fail.." she still didn't look at him..
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 pm

"So what...? He was probably just an ass. DOn't listen to him, there are many other nicer and wonderful people here." He said, a small smile on his face. "You just need to look in the right places."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm

She nodded a bit clearing her eyes as her stomach starts to growl.

"Guess I should find something to eat.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:30 pm

He smiled a little more at her. "Do you want me to make you anything to eat?" He asked her as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

"whatever we have is fine.. I shouldn't eat when I'm depressed.. It's a bad habit..." she said testing out a sigh following him
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 pm

He nodded to her. "Make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna go cook something. What's your favorite food?" He asked her, heading towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 pm

She went in and sat on a folding chair.

"Um... I don't even know.. No ones ever asked me.. I like almost everything so anything is fine I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Chiyuki came back to the apartment after a few hours. It was just what she needed. She saw that the door was unlocked and her roommates were already home.

"Hey guys." She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 am

The next morning Ophelia carefully snuck out of the house with a few bags and an umbrella just in case.

On the fridge was a note "Gone to finish a friends suit be back in a few hours text if anything ~ Ophelia"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Rime woke up in the morning and saw the note that Ophelia had left. "Oh, I guess that she went out for the day, huh..." He said to himself as he yawns a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Chiyuki walked out of her room and saw Rime by the front door.

"Oh good morning." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Rime looke over to her and smiled. "MOrning to you too. Ophelia left without us I guess." He said, stretching a bit. "You still wana go and hangout at the boardwalk?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:19 pm

She could sense him looking her over and blushed.

"Oh she did? That's too bad. And I'd still love to go if you do." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Door
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next