Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Front Door

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 am

The Front Door
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

He looked at the new key in his hands as he opened the front door slowly, walking into the apartment. "Looks like my request was granted. I'm so glad, now I don't have to live in the school without them knowing." He said, laughing a bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm

"Ophelia's Stuff" each box read as she carried them off the moving van one at time.

"For not actually owning a lot of stuff I have a lot of boxes..." she laughed to herself.

She put the last box down as she went to the front door getting her new shiny decorated key out of her pocket. She put the key in the lock taking a deep breathe.

"Okay.. new beginning.. new journey.. you're going to okay this time..." she said to herself quietly opening the door.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 pm

He turned to her, hearing her voice and looked at her. "Who are you...?" He asked shyly. He didn't expect to have a roommate enter the house so soon, and for it to be a female as well.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

"Great... I'm not alone.." she thought coming into the apartment with a box marked kitchen.

"I'm your room mate I guess... Ophelia.." she said timidly not allowing him to see her face putting the box down by the door.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

He noticed she was trying to hide her face and sighed a bit. "Not the only shy one here then..." He thought to himself. "Well I'm Rime...it's nice to meet you Ophelia." He said to her. "Do you need any help with your things...?"
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

She looked at all her things her parents had packed for her to start at this new place she knew nothing about. They had dropped her off with no second thought.

"Well I guess its better than being home..." She mumbled to herself.

She walked with her things to the new apartment she would be living in and wondered who would be living with her. She was about to get out her key, but saw the door was already open.

"Great, they probably already chose their rooms." She sighed to herself.

She walked in and looked around. She caught the eyes of two people, a girl and a boy.

"Hello..." She tried her best to smile.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Ophelia jumped seeing the girl almost bumping into her.

"Oh- hi.. Do you live here too?" Ophelia tried to say calmly moving away to get another box.

"I'm Ophelia .... His name is Rime"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

OOC: (Order is Me, Yuki, Ophelia. :3)

Rime looked back and forth between the two. He was surprised he had gotten two roommates, and both females at that. He thought back to the moment he stepped into the house and realized there were four rooms. "So, someone else is probably going to show up soon, huh?" He thought to himself. He looked back up at the two. "It's nice to meet both of you...do you need any help with your things?" He asked the two, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Chiyuki gasped as she almost crashed into her girl roomate.

"I'm sorry, I'm distracted," She apologized. "Nice to meet both of you, I'm Chiyuki and yes I'm living here too." She looked back and forth between her two roomates.

"Time to put on my cheery girl facade." She thought to herself.

"I'm fine thank you for offering Rime." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Ophelia moved her bangs out of the way clipping them with a bow to get a better look him and her.

"Sure" she said with a bit more confidence "You can grab the rest of the kitchen boxes and I'll take everything else."

She smiled a bit tilting her head slightly
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm

He nodded to both of them and headed off to help Ophelia move her boxes to where they needed to be, not speaking a word more than he needed to. He was shy, extremely shy, and it was obvious that he was from the way he acted.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Chiyuki continued to observe her roomates as they walked off. Rime seemed very shy and not talkitive, Ophelia seemed a bit...nervous. She started to like her new roomates. She picked up her things and walked to the middle of the apartment looking around to see where she would be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Ophelia held onto the box saying "bedroom" she had six more boxes of "bedroom" boxes. She wondering if they would say anything. She shook her head before realizing she was about stumble but ended up stomping her foot on the ground. She flinched getting a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry.."

She went into the apartment and looked around for a room

"I think I found one!" she yelled from down the hall
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

He looked over at Ophelia who was headed for a room and noticed Chiyuki in the same direction. "You guys finally found the rooms, huh?" He asked, putting the boxes down as he walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 pm

She saw the rooms were marked with all their names. Interesting.

"Yes we've found them." She responded to Rime.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Ophelia smiled opening her bedroom door going in

"An actual bed!" she said with joy
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 pm

He gave a small smile to the two as they walked into their room. He walked towards his and slowly opening, his few belongings already put down and in place.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm

She walked into her room and put her things down.

"My very own room.... And my very own bed." She mumbled to herself thinking back to how it was at home. She shook herself and tried to think positive. She had come here for a new start.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Ophelia comes back from h room closing the miring door and locking it.

"Hey does anyone know if there is food?" she called heading into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

He left his room and walked to the front door. "I bought some food cause I didn't think there would be any here. There's food in the fridge if you guys want any. I'll be on my way now, I have something to do." He said, waving goodbye to the two girls and leaving the apartment. He needed to be alone for a while, and he knew just where to go.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Chiyuki heard her roommates talking so she exited her room. She heard something about food being bought, but she wasn't hungry she never was.

"Thanks, have fun." She smiled at Rime.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm

She looked at Rime a bit sad

"Okay just be safe" she gave a fake smile heading into the kitchen.

"And thanks for the food"
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

She looked at Ophelia heading for the kitchen.

"I'm going to head to my room again, I'll see you later." She said smiling to her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

He came back a few moments later, looking slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, I forgot my sketchbook." He said, rubbing his head a bit. Just as he came in though, his stomach started to growl. "Guess it's time for me to eat too, huh...?" He said, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Door   Front Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Door
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next