Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 am

The Kitchen
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Ophelia walks in looking at how bare it is and starts unpacking her kitchen boxes putting some cups in the cupboards, silverware in the draws, plates in the cabinets and so on while she talked to shelf about what to make

"I wonder what every one would like... Will they even like my cooking.. God there I go again.. Just cook something simple?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Ophelia finished unpacking the last box of pots sighing contently wipping off her hands looking going to the fridge looking for items to cook a simple dinner

"Meat.. I need meat... And rice... And beans..."

She got out everything and put it on the counter as she got down pots putting them on the stove as she started to season the meat then washes her hands to put the beans to cook.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Rime walks into the kitchen and sees her busy at work. "What are you planning on cooking?" He asked her as he went into the fridge, pulling a can of soda out as he looked for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Chiyuki felt bad about going back to her room and decided to get to know her roommates more. She walked back to the kitchen and stood at the entrance observing them.

"I'm not hungry, I just came by to talk more with you guys." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

She turned around greeting Chiyuki

"It's alright oh I'm ugh just cooking meat rice and beans.. Like at my house.."

She kept cooking the rice before checking the beans pouring water into the rice before getting a pan to cook the meat.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

He grabbed a microwavable meal from the freezer, not thinking she was cooking enough for all of them. "I see, that sounds tasty." He said as he walked over to the microwave, looking over at Chiyuki. "Greetings to you again." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

She watched them as they cooked their meals.

"Greetings again to you Rime." She smiled kindly at him. Chiyuki lowered her gaze to the floor and looked at her shoes and the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

"What're you doing Rime?" she said flipping the first piece of meat

"You don't want meat? I made enough for all three of us don't worry" she smiled checking the rice and beans.

"Do you want to help Chiyuki?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 pm

He looked at her and smiled. "Oh, alright then." He said as he put the meal away back into the freezer. It had been a long time since he had a homecooked meal, as his grandparents never cooked and just had him go buy frozen food. He sighed a bit. "Is there anything I could help with?"
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 am

Nobody ever asked her to help. They always expected her to do everything.

"Sure I'll help Ophelia, but I'm not very hungry." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 am

"That's ok. I was taught the point is not the ending but the process and journey of getting there. And Rome if you want to get serving plates? Chiyuki can you smash the beans up? It's an easy job put a little oil and pour the beans until they boil a bit then smash them" she smiled handing her the potatoe smasher flipping another piece of meat.

"You can put all your negative energy into it. It feels awesome after"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am

He nodded, heading to the cabinets and getting the serving plates as Ophelia requested. It felt nice to help out, it reminded him of the good memories he had. He placed the plates near Ophelia so once the meat was done, she could place them there.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 am

She took the potato smasher and oil along with the beans. She did as she was told and was finished as quick as she had started.

"Well it was nice chatting with you guys, but I think I should go to bed, goodnight." She waved to them and walked to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:31 am

She laughed a bit smiling more setting up each plate with meat rice and beans

"I'll understand if you guys don't want to eat it.. You wouldn't be the first.. Don't just eat it to be nice ok?" she said gently trying not to sound rude.

"Well enjoy"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 am

Rime looked to Chiyuki and nodded. "Goodnight." He looked at the food and took the plate, happily eating it. He smiled and looked at Ophelia. "It's delicious!" He said, continuing to eat the food.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 am

She waved good night as Chiyuki left the room. She sat down eating her food smiling.

"So do we have a tv? I packed one but.. It's rather tiny.." she laughed a bit smiling more
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 am

He shook his head. "Nope. I didn't have much to begin with when I came in." He said, sighing a bit. "We cna go furniture shopping later if you'd like." He said looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Yeah I would like that. I mean we will need it right?" she laughed more. "I have some money left from my savings just enough for furniture and a tv and other stuff. Until then... Should we just bring my tv out and watch?"

She got a bit embarrassed not used to being so forward
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

He smiled a bit and nodded to her. "That would be good. At least it'll give us something to do. I have to open the one box I brought, it might have my old Playstation 2." He said, trailing off. He looked down at his plate, which was completely empty. "Thanks for the meal, it was very delicious."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:00 am

She smiled laughing "You own one too? I love my little ps2. And you can chiyuki's since she didn't eat.. I'll go get the tv and my gaming table"

She got up leaving her plate before turning around to him "I'm not done yet so don't pick up my plate ok?"

She left the kitchen to her room.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:02 am

He watched her walk off, grabbing Chiyuki's plate. He felt bad eating all of it by himself, so he cut the meat in half and gave Ophelia half of the food that was on Chiyuki's plate. He began to eat slowly, enjoying the taste.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

He was in the kitchen, making a quick meal as Ophelia entered. "Hey, do you want anything to eat before you head out?" He asked her. He had learned how to cook before, and enjoyed it once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:19 pm

She smiled writing her number down a piece of paper

"Sure do. Happen to have oatmeal? It's my favorite to eat sometimes makes the nerves go away" she said looking up at him as she finished
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:27 pm

He nodded. "That's what I'm making now. You should have my number too, I already wrote it down. It's on the fridge." He said, getting two bowls and putting oatmeal into them. He handed her one of the bowls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next