Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

The Kitchen
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

She smiled a bit though she wondered deep inside what was his true intensions

"No ones nice just to be nice" she thought eating some of the oatmeal going to the fridge getting her phone taking a picture of his number

"Thank you for breakfast" she said finishing the bowl washing it. "Alright I guess I'll see you guys later" she smiled more giving a small giggle grabbing her keys and walked out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 pm

He watched her as she left, putting her number in his phone. He finished eating and put the dish in the dish washer, giving a deep sigh as he sat down and looked at his phone. "Guess I should go find my games." He said, heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm

He heard her from the kitchen and nodded. It had been awhile, but since they had the supplies he was gonna try making sushi, and hopefully it would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 pm

"Are you sure you won't need any help?" she asked from the distance going to her room to get a blanket and a pillow "We need a couch!" she laughed coming back into the living room
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm sure I don't. Need to make it up to you for making dinner for me too." He said with a smile as he continued to cook. "I know, we really do need one."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:15 pm

She snuggled up in her blanket before realizing there was no tv and went to go get her tv. She got comfortable again and turned on her tv.

"Ok well if you need help I'm here.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

"Alright, I'll let you know if I do need help." Rime said as he continue to prepare the sushi. After some time had passed, he smiled and finished making it. "Alright, the food is done. I made plenty in case you wanted more or Chiyuki was hungry when she returned." He said smiling as he brought the food out to Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

She walked to the kitchen and almost crashed into Rime.

"I am very sorry, yet again." She apologized to him and mentally slapped herself. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Ophelia opened her blanket sitting up noticing what he had made

"Cool sushi! Thanks" she said smiling "Hi Chiyuki welcome home."

She took a few pieces swallowing smiling.

"Out of curiosity do we have any scallops?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

He looked over at Chiyuki and smiled. "It's fine. I made food for us, it's sushi. There's a lot in the kitchen, I made extra in case you got home and were hungry." Rime smiled at Ophelia, leaving the plate for her. "I think so, let me go check." He said, heading back in to see if they had any.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

She smiled at both her roommates and made her way to the kitchen.

"Hello Ophelia and Rime, thank you. I am hungry by the way." She laughed quietly as she got a plate and put food on it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 pm

"Oh and we need eel sauce!" she said all pumped up and energentic standing up "I'll go to the store and buy some! Eeeeeeeeeellllllllllll sauce!"

Ophelia jumped up and out of her blanket running to her room changing her clothes getting a warmer outfit and ran out of the front door in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm

His eyes widened as he saw Ophelia rush out the door. "Wow, thought she was tired." Rime said, laughing a bit. "Guess not. Eat as much as you want, don't be shy Chiyuki. I'm not that hungry, so don't try saving any for me."
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

She gasped as she saw Ophelia run towards her, trying to get to her room. It was amusing to see her so excited.

"I thought she was tired too." She laughed along with him. "And thank you for the food Rime, you shouldn't have been bothered in making some for me." She sat down and started to eat. The food tasted delicious!

"Wow this tastes great!" She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Ophelia comes through the door singing a song as she swings her tail in her leg hand and holds the eel sauce in the other.

"Iiii gggoott eeelll ssaaauuccee" she sang "In tttthhhhrreee different ffllavvoorrs... Rregulllarrrr mmmiiilllddd and sssppiiicccyy lllllaaa"

She smiled laughing evilly before realizing what she was actually doing and where she was.

"S-Sorry.. I just got really happy for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Rime smiled at Chiyuki. "Don't worry about it, I felt like making food for everyone." He said with a slight smile. "I'm glad you liked it." Rime said as he watched her eat. He turned to the front door as Ophelia entered and smiled. "Why hello there, and no need to apolgize, just be your normal, happy self around us. We won't judge you Ophelia, right Chiyuki?" Rime turned to Chiyuki with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm

She smiled at Rime. Chiyuki jumped as Ophelia burst through the door singing.

"That's right Ophelia we won't judge you," She smiled at her roommate. "I do the same thing without realizing it." She turned back to Rime smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Ophelia ties up her tail to here belt after putting down the eel sauces.

"Now the for grilled scallops" she said licking here lips starting to cook them. "Did you know that scallops actually burn rather quickly so you gotta keep an eye on them."

She took off the pan from the stove pouring the hot scallops over the sushi putting the pan back opening the normal eel sauce pouring it over everything.

"Now THIS is sushi!"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Rime watched her carefully. He was smiling and having a good time with his roommates, it had been so long since he had this much fun in his home.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Chiyuki had never ate so much in her whole life. She was completely stuffed. The was was just too good to resist and she was having too much fun. She didn't remember how long it had been since she enjoyed herself. She started playing music on her music player and relaxed until her stomach felt better.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 pm

"Hey! I got it!" Ophelia said sitting up "I mean if.. You guys want.. Wanna come with to shiyuba on Sunday? ... You.. You don't have.. Dress up.. O-of course.. They'll accept you either way"

She felt a bit odd asking so she ate are more sushi not looking at them
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

Rime smiled at the two, and turned to Ophelia as she asked her question. "Sure, I'd love to. How about you Chiyuki, would you like to tag along as well?" He asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki_Hayashi
New Student
Chiyuki_Hayashi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am

She had no idea what they were talking about, but it sounded exciting.

"I'd love to go too!" She smiled at her roommates.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 am

She looked up at them rather surprised.

"Okay! When are you guys free? Cause I usually go on Sundays since I have classes Friday and Saturday's. You guys will have so much fun! We go shopping and sing karaoke and and and" she said babbling getting excited that they responded a yes

"And we take a bunch of photos!"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 am

Rime smiled as he heard Chiyuki's answer, knowing they were going to have a blast. "I'm free from Sunday to Friday." He answered her question, noticing Ophelia getting very excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next