Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The infirmary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 am

The infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 am

Yuu woke up in the infirmary. At first he wondered why he was there but he remembered that he almost passed out and was carried by two lovely girls. He looked around. Closed his eyes. He really has a high fever his memories are not that clear at all. He can't remember if he was awake or he passed out as the carried him. when the girls brought him at the infirmary. He don't know them, specially Kimiko. He never wanted girls to see him in that way.

He's a bit better but not fully recovered tried to call the nurse but it seems that the nurse is not at the clinic. He looked at the time and it was already late. He looked at the window thinking what the girls are doing. And if they think of him as a weakling.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Luna had, with the help from Kimiko, managed to drag Yuu to the Infirmary. And just their luck the nurse wasn't anywhere to be found. This made her sigh deeply. What good was a nurse if she or he was never there? So Luna took matters into her own hands, or at least as much as she could do. Taking wet clothes she placed them on Yuu's forehead to try and bring it down some what. But that wasn't going to help so she started putting blankets over him knowing that he would be freezing. Was she to starve a fever or was that a cold? Bleah she wasn't a doctor and her father was only in for beauty and helthy skin and competections ot this! So she went on a journey to go find this person. And thankfully she wasn't gone that long and brought back the nurse to look at him. "Kimiko I got her..." Luna said as she walked back in and noticed that Yuu was awake now. "Oh...you're awake now...go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Kimiko sighed when they reached the infirmary. Yes, a clinic without a clinic nurse. She shook her head and simply went to the cupboards while Luna was busy trying to subdue the fever. She found a pack of paracetamol tablets and took them. She also filled a glass of water and returned to where they were, placing the medicine and the glass on the stool beside the bed.

She pulled up a chair and sat on it while Luna headed out to get the nurse. Kimiko sighed again and popped a bubble from her gum. She crossed her legs and folded her arms casually.

After a few minutes, Luna came in with the nurse. Kimiko glanced at the nurse and narrowed her eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen a clinic without a nurse before. Be thankful he's not an asthma patient or he would've been long gone by now." she stated in a sharp tone.

Yeah, she hated it when people don't take their jobs seriously. She turned back to Yuu. "Anyway, yeah, drink your med and go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am

Yuu was in deep thoughts when the girls talked. "I just woke up and you want me sleeping again? I told you already this is nothing." Still he drank the medicine and went back lying. He was already in a comfortable position when he remembered something, and that something is what he wanted to do before he passed out. He remembered he wanted to pee in the comfort room. He immediately rose from the bed and tried to stand up but he was too weak to do so.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 am

The nurse went about what she needed to do, taking his temp, feeling his face, and doing things that a nurse should do. "How do you feel?" She asked him. Luna however couldn't believe this. In fact her eyes started twitching. This Nurse was...was so bad. How did she even managed to get hired here?! Were all staff like this?

Turning her gaze to Kimiko Luna almost snapped but held her tongue as the Nurse started again. "You have a fairly high fever did you do something stupid? I would stay still and rest until it goes down. Do I need to call your parents or something?" She cocked her head to one side and waited for him to say something. Luna just shook her head in discust.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 am

Kimiko grabbed Yuu when he tried to stand and threw him back on the bed. Really, for someone sick he's utterly hardheaded. She stood up from her seat to give space to the nurse who suddenly became this responsible person. She walked over to Luna and stood beside her, arching an eyebrow while she watched the nurse do her job. And did she just call him stupid?

"Neh, Luna. Are you sure that's the nurse?" she whispered to her with a frown. "And she said 'or something'. Do nurses say that kind of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:00 am

All things done by the not so responsible nurse can be done by any person. She even left again after taking Yuu's temperature and giving him the medicine. Kimiko forced Yuu to bed. So the more reason he tried to stand. But the force used by Kimiko at that time can't be beaten by a sick person with no strength at all.

"What the hell! Why don't you want me to stand? I need to be somewhere else. Please let me go or else....!" He stopped trying after he realized he can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 am

The nurse turned around and grabbed a cup. "This will do just fine." she said as she walked back to Yuu. "Go ahead and pee in here so I can test it for drugs that you could have been doing or not have been doing."

Luna didn't even know what to say about this. She was strange to say the least. "I have no idea Kimiko...she said she was the nurse so it has to be her right? Unless there is someone else to take her shift." Maybe there was...maybe this was some strange person that was pretending to be the nurse.

"We'll let you be as you do your business in here," this strange woman said as she closed the curtin so the male could go about his business. "He will be just fine no worries."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 am

Kimiko felt her jaw drop to tremendous heights when the nurse handed him a cup. A cup! She couldn't be serious right? And to test for drugs? That was very rude. Not to mention those tests were done in laboratories.

Kimiko blushed a little, feeling awkward that a guy would be doing his business in their presence. Even with the curtains closed they still knew what he was doing. But Kimiko decided to shift her attention to that nurse. There was no way this person could be one, especially in a prestigious school like Ouran.

She walked up to her blowing a bubble and circled around her, scrutinizing the lady. No ID, lab coat did not have an Ouran badge, shoes were definitely worn out, and she smelled like... cigarette?

Kimiko strolled back to Luna. "Neh, she's obviously a fake." she whispered faintly.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:04 am

Inside the curtain where Yuu was trying to pee in the little cup, but the cup wasn't enough to empty the contents of is bladder. So he asked the nurse, "Can I have another cup?" The nurse entered without a cup and said, "Sorry we don't have more cups! Why don't you just drink what's in there and pee again?!". Yuu was a bit shocked by the words of the nurse This isn't a way to treat a patient. So he said, "Kimiko! Luna! get out of here!"

The nurse quickly took out a knife and grabbed Yuu by the neck and pointed a knife on him. "One wrong move and I'll cut this boy's throat!" she warned the girls. "Now sit and behave or you will die!" having no strength at all Yuu can't fight and was worried on what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 am

Luna's eyes grew wide. What was this?! She was a crazy person. Luna's blue eyes glanced at Kimiko. Yep Luna screwed up royally. Now she had to fix it. What to do what to do. The fact that Luna wasn't scared of the fact that this crazy lunatic was pointing a knife to Poor Yuu's neck in itself could have been scary. But the fact was as long as they didn't start bleeding Luna could think calmly. This Nurse wasn't done yet. She seemed like there was more on her mind. "Alright so I know you are all rich brats so you will do nicely in a randsome."

Why did it always come down to that? Randsomes....money...fame...yeah Luna hated being a rich kid in a rich school, full of other rich people. But did the person know English? "Kimiko...throw the baby powder at her and I'll tackle Yuu to the ground alright?" she said with her british accent that was missing from her Japanese. "And if you could...maybe manage to get the knife from her?"

"What are you talkinga about?!" THe crazy not nurse asked as she pointed it closer to Yuu's neck. "Nothing ma'am," Luna replied.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 am

Kimiko furrowed her eyebrows. She knew the nurse was a fake, but this was beyond expectations. Then her heart skipped a beat when Luna spoke to her in English. That was very risky! But the nurse didn't understand them, so it's fine.

She sighed. "Alright, we'll do as you say, so calm down ma'am." she spoke back to the nurse in Japanese. Kimiko moved towards the desk where the powder was. She 'accidentally' hit the powder and it fell off the desk. While the nurse was distracted of the falling object, she eyed the distance and the angle before kicking the powder case and it flew off to hit the nurse directly on the face.

Bullseye. Who knew her Karate was so epic? Anyway, that was the cue for Luna to move because Kimiko had already dashed forward towards them.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:11 am

Having no strength Yuu was unable to fight but when he heard the girls talking in English he found himself in an epic adventure. He wanted to laugh as though he will be rescued by princesses. He wanted to say, "Oh my princesses in Ouran Uniform".

Then Kimiko initiated the assault on the nurse wannabe. Her attack was good but the woman swung her knife around like crazy hitting Yuu near his ribs. Blood was flowing, it's no mere scratch but a deep wound. A few more deeper that could cause instant death.

The lady then grabbed the bleeding Yuu again and put her knife on Yuu's wound. Threatening to deepen the wound if they do more foolish things.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 am

Luna used this time to more or less run after him but the lady had yet again started swinging. At least she was more or less blind to what Luna was thinking. And thankfully she was blind to Yuu's wound from behind him. If not she would have been stuck in a dangerous situation.

And what was on this side of the bed? The cup. Yep amazingly the amount of things in this room never ran out of amazing things. Luna wasn't going to sit back and let Yuu get hurt. Taking the cup she said boo to have the crazy lady face her. The liquids splashed on her face which resulted in her being creeped out and dropping the knife completely. "Yuu Run!" Luna yelled as she grabbed his hand and made a break for the door. Her head turned to Kimiko "Kimiko where is a safe place to hide?" she asked in english this time so the crazy lady couldn't understand. Anywhere within the schould would be good right?
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 am

Kimiko stopped on her tracks when the lady cut a wound on Yuu's ribs and threatened him. Again! Seriously? Just how weak could this guy be? Calm down, Kimiko. He has a reason to be weak. Yeah. Don't kill him. Kimiko thought to herself as her eye twitched. Suddenly, Luna splashed the nurse with the contents of the cup and Kimiko jumped back to avoid any drips.

"Luna!" Kimiko hissed but shifted to the nurse, kicking the knife on the floor when she attempted retrieve it. Using her knowledge over Karate, Kimiko delivered a powerful kick on the side of the nurse's head, breaking the window when her head crashed on it.

"Oops." Kimiko giggled nervously and picked up the knife, following behind the two. "A public place would be the gymnasium. But the nearest around here is the orchards." she replied in her Russian accent, staring at the bleeding on Yuu's side.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

The ladies lovely ladies succeeded in rescuing Yuu. They were dragging the sick Yuu as they were trying to escape from the woman who tried to hostage them. As they were walking the girls they were also busy thinking on were to hide. They even ignored Yuu. Yuu was trying to talk to them about something they forgot. "Hey!" he said. The girls still seem not to hear hi so he asked, "Girls can you let go of my hand for a minute?Then You can drag me all over the place I don't want to be running around like this."
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Luna had stopped and glanced at Yuu. He wanted to stop? Why? She let go of hia hand and glanced at Kimiko. Was this really wise? But he needed a moment right? But for what? Turning around the blond half Japanese looked back down the hall where the crazy person that had managed to sneek onto the school. "You would think that it hard to get into this school....but it makes me wonder...how easy is it to get in here?"

Her left hand felt a bit sticky and glancing down she noticed that it was a dark red in color. Was this...no Luna shook her head and wiped it on her clothes. She was going to put it out of her mind. She got cut right? Yeah she just couldn't feel it at the moment that was it.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

"Because the school's so big it's easy to slip in." Kimiko said. She took out her handkerchief and removed her necktie. She quickly unbuttoned Yuu's shirt, gently pressing the hanky against the wound and using her necktie to tie around his upper torso and across the handkerchief to keep it in place.

"That should slow the bleeding for now." She looked around. "Now that infirmary is out of the question, where's the next best place to treat an injured person?" She noticed Luna's gesture and the smudge on her clothes, and Kimiko furrowed her eyebrows. "Two injured persons."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

As Kimiko unbuttoned his shirt he quickly blushed. Kimiko helped Yuu to stop the bleeding of his wound. He was not thinking about his wound when he asked the girls to stop. He was thinking about his pants! (Remember that the assault happened when he was peeing. And They just have to run around school with his thing swinging like a wind chime). But as Kimiko helped him again he again forgot about his pants.

"If we would want to hide from that culprit the physical education room would be a great place to hide. And at the same time there are plenty of medicine and first aid kits there."
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Luna got a glance of what happened to Yuu and her body froze. Sure Kimiko wrapped him up but she had seen it and must have been a help to her now bloody hand. Her feet shuffled backwards until her back touched the wall. Thankfully she found herself next to a window with a small ledge to it and sat upon that instead of falling to the floor. It was too soon. The blond closed her eyes and tried not to start having a panic attack or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 am

Kimiko nodded to Yuu's suggestion. "But that's quite far from here. God, why is this school so big and there's no people around at the moment?" She complained with a sigh until she noticed Luna backing herself against the wall and sitting on the window ledge, acting weird.

Kimiko looked at Yuu's wound and back to Luna. She walked up to her hesitantly. "Luna, you alright? And your hand's bleeding. You have to wrap it with something." she said, wondering why the girl was acting that way.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 am

"Luna are you alright?" said Yuu in an awkward way. He may not be in the position to ask because he is in the worst condition there. "Kimiko, Luna, Thanks for your help out there." He uttered suddenly. "But before we go to that club room would you mind if we go to my locker to get me a pair of pants?You wouldn't like me running around half naked would you?" he added without thinking that he was talking to girls.

He then immediately covered his swinging weapon of ultiimate satisfaction while blushing. He was wondering if the girls saw it or did they noticed it. He never had been embarrassed more in his entire life. Being sick and unable to protect ladies at times of need but worse all that happened with him no pants.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 am

Luna tried calming herself down. That's right my hand...I have to tend to my hand...Pulling her necktie off from around her she used that to wrap it and keep it from bleeding. This was so bad. Pull yourself together...Freak out later and not with this crazy perso after us..."Yeah I'm fine.." Luna said after a moment. Sure she was still freaking out but at least her voice wasn't termbling anymore. Averting her gaze from Yuu the blond glanced around. "So...which way was to the locker?" She had to keep moving and not let it get to her. "The sooner we get away from here the better right?" Without waiting for the others she started walking from the Infirmary and to the the lockers to get the pants, half listening to Yuu at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 am

Kimiko looked at Yuu and sighed, quickly shifting her eyes away with a small blush. She hadn't realized until now that he didn't have any pants on. She looked at Luna and the girl definitely didn't look fine just now. When Luna began walking to the lockers, she moved beside Yuu, being there just in case he needed support since he's still injured.

She glanced back at the hallways looking if the nurse was following them. Judging from the impact she received though, hopefully she couldn't have recovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The infirmary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: