Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

The infirmary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

The infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 am

First topic message reminder :

The infirmary.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 am

They arrived at the lockers and Yuu was able to get a spare pants. He also got some of his spare shirts."You can wear this instead of those blouse, these may not be your size but this is all I can offer for now." As he handed the girls his shirts. "I promise to take both of you girls to go shopping when we've recovered to show my gratitude for taking good care and helping me out there..." He said as he turned away to avoid looking at the girls as they change.

"Oh I remember! I have a gun in there!" Yuu said without looking back. "We can use that for protection in case we need to. Don't worry I have a license. I have been practicing it." he added.

It seems that the medicine is having a good effect at Yuu that he could walk around a bit. The running also made him sweat out toxins. The only thing that is keeping him from fully recovering was the blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Luna ignored the shirt. "I'm fine it's noot that big of a deal...." she mumbled as she glanced out the windows. "I think it's best that we go tell a teacher that there is a mad women running around the place than trying to cary a gun. And for that matter how did you even get it into school? No stupid question they don't ever worry about that..." With another grumble the blond turned her gaze back at the two. "So there has to be someone on this side of the building right? Wiat no the gym would work so all we have to do is run...to the other side of the west Corridor and everything....."

Realzing how big this school was wasn't really helping much. With a sigh she hung her head and started off. "Well better get gooing before she wakes up right?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 am

Kimiko scratched her cheek while she looked between the two, then she sighed. "I think we're stressing out too much about this." she stated as she took out her phone and called the Ouran emergency hotline. Kimiko then proceeded to retell to the officer what happened and which location they were in right now. After that, she hung up.

"And I don't get why we're running. I mean, I already have her blade right here. She's only one person and we have like, three people here right now." Kimiko pointed out. "Let's face it. We need the infirmary and I don't think running away from there is any better."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 am

"Ok we will do as you wish.I'll hide my gun", Yuu said while returning his gun to his locker. They waited for the rescuers since they can't be running around anymore. There were injuries among the to of them and they might also bump into the perpetrator.

"I promise to treat you for a shopping spree when I get well." He spoke as he went to seat for a rest. Blood is is gushing out of his wound so he is losing strength. "Hopefully they arrive here soon."Yuu said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ookami
New Student
Luna Ookami

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:33 pm

"I agree with you Kimiko...." Luna said after a moment trying to look away from Yuu and keep her cool. "Why don't we lock her up in a closet and wait for the real nurse to come back. But at this rate we might as well take 'Prince Charming' to the hospital..." She completely ignored her own wounds but that was beside the point. Now it was time for mission save the infirmary. A bigger task than she thought. "So Yuu you stay here and me and Kimiko can handle it from here. Just don't get hurt alright Yuu?" Luna glanced at Kimiko and waited for what she had to say. "Guess it's your call. Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Kimiko doubted Luna knew self defense. And there's also the fact that she's injured. "Yuu, I'll be borrowing your gun." She said, taking the key from him and opening his locker. She removed all the bullets from the gun and spared one on the third cartridge. Then she handed it to Luna.

"It's unlikely that the nurse has a gun or she would have used it instead. She'll probably settle for a melee weapon now, maybe a baseball bat. Use the gun for bluff and keep your distance of course. Worst case scenario, you will need to pull the trigger three times before the real bullet comes out. Hopefully you don't need to." Kimiko told Luna before tossing the nurse's blade to the floor near Yuu. "And Yuu, use that for emergency."

With all those done, Kimiko sighed. "Right, let's go~" And she started walking back to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 am

Yuu picked the blade and slowly walked towards the infirmary. All those weird incidents happened in a flash and now they are going back to the infirmary. Upon entering the woman immediately jumped from the corner attacking Kimiko, due to the scenario Yuu's adrenaline rushed. And as though he was injured and sick he forgot his injury and sickness and grabbed the woman's neck. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" he growled. His voice was a little deep. He was also staring the woman as though his look can pierce through her. Yuu's grip on the woman's neck become tighter and she began to choke.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!AND NEVER EVER TRY HURTING THESE GIRLS OR IT WILL BE YOUR DEATH" he warned the woman. He threw the woman to the door and she immediately run, fast as she could. Returning to his senses he fell on his knees and said. "What have I done?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The infirmary   The infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The infirmary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: