Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Playground

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:27 am

The Playground.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 am

Kimiko sighed and smiled as she watched the other kids wave at her and run off to their homes. She turned around with a tired smile. She just spent almost the whole afternoon playing with those kids after they invited her for a game. In some ways it was a fun. But how the hell did they manage to stay energetic after all that?

Kimiko strolled around the playground in her rollerblades, shuffling through her pocket for a pack of gum. There was no point in coming home early today so might as well spend her time in some peace and quiet here.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:29 am

Yue wandered off to the playground go attend his usuall hobby, Observing people. He climbed at the top of the monkey bars and sat there..

A noise coming from one far end of the park diverted his attention to a group of very rowdy kids playing with a girl who seems to be having a hard time with the kids.

"How cute.." Yue muttered as turned to observe the group..

After a little while, the kids seems to be going home and saw that the girl headed in his direction. "Hello there!" Yue called with a bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 am

A voice from nowhere startled the living daylights out of Kimiko. She skidded in her tracks and shot a glare at the source of the voice. It was a guy sitting over the monkey bars having a bright smile on his face. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she continued skating through the playground.

"Hi." she muttered with an awkward blend of Russian accent in her Japanese. "Usually in a quiet setting like this, people make a few noises first before they speak. Maybe just so they don't give the other person a heart attack." she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:59 am

"Hi." replied the girl.

"Usually in a quiet setting like this, people make a few noises first before they speak. Maybe just so they don't give the other person a heart attack." she said flatly.

"Ohh.. Sorry bout that. I didn't mean no harm." Yue said embarassingly.

" It just assumed you saw since you were headed in my direction" He said as he jumped of the monkey bars and bowed his head as an apology.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. How rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Yue." He said with an awefull blissful face as he motioned for a hand shake. " Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 am

Kimiko stopped on her tracks for the second time as she watched him jump off the monkey bars. Then he bowed. She raised an eyebrow at his formality but shrugged it off. "No worries. It's not big deal anyway." Kimiko said.

She took the handshake when he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Yue. I'm Kimiko." she said in response and pulled back, looking on the monkey bars. "So what exactly brought you here in the playground?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am

"Nice to meet you, Yue. I'm Kimiko." she said in response.

"Whew.." Yue said to himself with a sigh of relief.. "I thougt she wasn't gonna accept my apology"

"So what exactly brought you here in the playground?" the girl said.

"Well.. I know it's kind of weird but I always go around the place whenever I want to carefully sort out my thoughts." He said. "And just like how you found me sitting in that spot there, I usually am not concious of where I end up while lost in thought." He pointed out the spot while taking a glance where the girl is looking and then returning his glance to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 am

"Ah." Kimiko nodded. It's not like she could comprehend or relate to what he meant, but he looked harmless enough. She popped a bubble from her gum and began circling around him in her skates. "Soooo, you from Ouran?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 am

"Soooo, you from Ouran?" She asked.

Trying to follow Kimiko with his eyes, Yue began shook his head left and right as she circled around him with her skates. He began feeling a bit uneasy as he felt Kimiko's rather cold stare...

"Errr... I'm currently enrolled there. At least, That's what I remember happening from just the other day. You go there as well?" Yue said as He closed his eyes for a moment and carefully touched his forehead to somehow relieve himself of his dizziness.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

Kimiko chuckled a little when she noticed he was feeling a little dizzy. So she stopped skating and tried her best to stay put. "I go there as well and I'm a new student myself. Just started attending a few days ago." she said with a shrug. Kimiko scratched her cheek and started skating around him again. Staying in one place proved to be more difficult than she thought.

"I'm bored. How about we play a game?" she challenged with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am

A game? Oddly enough, He was also feeling a bit bored and a game would surely get his mind off things. And besides, Yue was always interested in games but he asked himself, What kind of game was this girl thinking for her to have such grin...

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" yue asked as he was slowly starting to get ready and focused for this 'game' that she's about to propose.

Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 am

"It's my preferred way of getting to know a person. I think it's more interesting this way." Kimiko smiled. "I'm sure you've already heard of this before. It's called 2 Truths 1 lie. We take turns giving 3 things about ourselves. Two of those are facts and one is a lie and the other person tries to guess which one is the lie."

"And, of course, to make things more interesting, if you chose the wrong 'lie', then you have to undergo the Truth or Dare game." Kimiko chuckled. "Up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

"A rather complex game of show and tell, huh?" He said, trying to put thing in simpler terms for him to learn the basics quick. "It seems rather... Intriguing... " he said as he folded his arms and started to think through.

Yue was very much interested in this game. He was not able to partake in this sort of merriment. He did not know how this game would fare for him for he wasn't the type to just blurt out random bits about himself yet this game piqued his interest. He thought of the benefits he could gain from this against the problems he might encounter.. Alas, He arrived at a decision.

" Sorry Kimiko... I'm not good with these kind of things. Maybe... next time." he said as he scratched the back of his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am

Kimiko stared at him in disbelief. Did he just reject her game? She couldn't believe it. That was beyond insult! Well, for her anyway. Sometimes her games value more than necessary. "I see." she muttered, her expression turning into an ice-cold mask of displeasure. "Well, that's too bad. I suppose I overestimated your self-esteem too much." she said casually with a shrug.

"How about you think of a game?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

And just as Yue feared Kimiko started to look like she's pouting. He had this very distinguished feeling that for sure, this girl would less likely to want a 'no' for an answer.

"Well, that's too bad. I suppose I overestimated your self-esteem too much."

"Just what did she mean by that or so at least, trying to imply with it." was the only thing that was echoing through Yue's mind. He really was not focused enough to think things through.

"How about you think of a game?"

And with that statement, Yue could not of a single game that would pique this girl's interest. For sure, anything He had in mind would be refered to as 'boring' by this young girl.

"Okay okay.. I'll go with your game..." Yue replied with a feeling of resignation
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Her lips curled into a triumphant grin when he resigned to her game. Kimiko knew she'd win in the end. It was simply a matter of time and it took shorter than she thought. Well, she wasn't the self-proclaimed 'game master' for nothing.

"Alright then, I'll start." Kimiko chuckled. "Three things about me: I want to be a lawyer in the future. I hate caterpillars. I love horror movies. Which one's the lie?"
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Hard.. No, It was BEYOND hard! Trying to figure out a characteristic of a person you have not before is a feat to do. Especially since this game requires him to answer in a very precise manner or else he'd be sentenced to a 'trial' of some sorts... This was no ordinary child's play.

"I pick... You want to be a lawyer in the future?" Yue stated with a lingering feeling of uneasiness. He crossed his fingers hoping it'd bring him luck.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Kimiko narrowed her eyes upon him when he picked the correct one. Okay, so perhaps she had been underestimating this guy's luck. But not anymore. She figured she won't go easy on him the next time.

Kimiko closed her eyes and folded her arms. "Well yes, you picked the right one. I'm not even sure what to take in college for now. I'm still exploring my options." she said with a shrug. "Fine. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm

"WHEW!!!" Yue gave a sigh of relief with her telling he picked the right one. Only God knows what could have happened if he got that wrong. Just thinking about it while looking at her upset face just sends shivers down his spine.

" Well then, My turn.." He said as he thought of what traits he'd tell her...

" I like girls with long hair, I like to be fashionable or I pour effort when it comes to studies. Choose well, it may be my win yet again." He said with a devilish grin
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Kimiko took a few moments to study him. Damn those questions being too hard. She couldn't possibly lose for the second time now. She closed her eyes tapped her skates on the ground for a while until she finally decided of her pick.

"You like girls with long hair."
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Although famous for being kind and gentle, This was not a chance he could not let pass by. Yue's devilish grin grows wider with Kimiko's answer..

"BINGO!" Yue said.

"And that's what I would've said if you got that right but unfortunately, You wrong!" He teased. "Now I think You earn yourself the right to choose your sentence.."

Yue's eyes began to look more sinister as Lady Luck had come to his aide and smiling so scheming..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Her mind must have been playing tricks on her. Of course it was! There was no way she could have missed the lie. Kimiko had to use every ounce of her being not to kill this man before her. She was glaring at him like he was the sweetest cinnamon roll for dinner.

Calm down, stupid. It's just the start of the game. She thought to herself before a sigh.

"Alright. I pick Dare." Kimiko said in a challenging tone.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm

"Ooohh.. A Dare huh.." Yue muttered to himself. "I didn't really expect this but I guess it can't be helped.."

He stood still for a moment. He was thinking what was the most gruesome thing he could make this girl to do..

"Then since it's a dare, I dare you to... Go out with me for a week!" He said so easily with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Kimiko blinked.

"EXCUSE ME?!" She exclaimed upon the silence that followed which indicated he was being serious with his dare. Kimiko bit the inside of her cheek as she furrowed her eyebrows. She barely even knew this guy and they only met minutes ago, like, literally. Heck, what was his surname to begin with?

"Fine!" Kimiko stated firmly. She never backs out from a challenge and it's not like there wasn't a way out of the situation. At least, there should be. Right?

"My turn. I'm good at Judo. I'm bad at basketball. I'm good at track n' field. Which one's the lie?" She stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yue Akechi
New Student
Yue Akechi

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

"She Agreed! CRAP!" he thought for sure that she would be the one to dispose of this game when she's hindered by this kind of problem.. Not only did Yue bind himself on this predicament, He also sparked a rather awkward environment between them.

"O,o,okay.. Then that's a deal, right?" he said as he tries to recover his composure. With that statement of his, He may had just sealed one hell of a situation.

"Again, I pick... You're good at Judo?" He guessed as he thought girls would most likely be bad at basketball but has a rather high stamina for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: