Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Ophelia's bedroom
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm

She put her box down going to jump on the bed but stops before not knowing if it was clean or not then suddenly remembers she has more boxes outside

"My parts!" she yelled running back and forth from here room to the front door before all the boxes marked "bedroom" are ready to be unpacked.

"I hope there's enough room for my collection..." she said gently
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 am

She opened her bedroom door looking for a box marketed "games" before taking the whole box putting it by the door getting the television dragging the other box forward

"Hey Rime.. Where should I put this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 am

He thought for a bit, looking to her. "I'd say on the wall to the left of the front door, and we can set up a living room there once we get the furniture."

Last edited by Rime Blaze on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 am

She smiled nodded heading that directions putting the tv down looking for an outlet

"Rime there's no outlets here by the door... Lets must hook it up in my room? If youre ok with that...?"

She got back up bringing everything back into her room putting everything back in it's place before finally finding one and crawling towards it getting the rest of the cords hooking up everything.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:24 am

He nodded in agreement. "I thought there was, but oh well. "Let's put it near the wall close to the window,that way you don't get any glare from when the sun comes up or goes down." He said as he helped her hook up the things.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 am

"That may be true but then the glare will be in your own face" she laughed turning on the tv putting it to the right channel

"Do you want the lights on or off? It really doesn't matter where it is I have thick curtains... Keeps out the sun light.. Im not really a morning person" she laughed again
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 am

He smiled and laughed a bit too. "Neither am I. I don't like waking up in the morning, that's why I have night classes." He said, smiling at her. "The lights off, if that's okay with you." He said, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:55 am

She flipped her switch getting a pillow big enough for the both of them to share.

" I can't stay up all night my body knocks me our a certain time then I won't wake up until the next morning."

She laughed a bit getting comfy.

"So what game?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:01 am

He thought for a bit at her question, getting comfy as well. "Do you have Kingdom Hearts?" He asked her with a smile. It was one of his favorite game series, and he really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 am

She pulled the box of games closer to her looking through the dark

"Um....."

After about 5 game cartridges she smiled.

"Aha yes I got a few which ones?'
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 am

He smiled for a bit, happy that she had the game. "I never did manage to beat Re:Chain of Memories, so if you have that one, you wanna play it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:11 am

Pulls out the game laughing

"I never got to level 99. So let's do it"

She opened the case putting the game in as it loaded up
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 am

He smiled at her and nodded. "Since it's your console and your game, you should play first." He said, smiling. This was a change for him, he had never been this open or happy before and had enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 am

"No no no I beat it already I just wanna get to level 99 you go for it" she said with a small smile. She started to wonder if he was really being or just pretending either way it felt nice to have a friend even if it is pretend
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 am

He smiled and nodded. "Alright, if you insist." He said, taking the controller and starting to play it a bit, getting used to the controls again.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am

She smiled watching him back before getting up and getting a blanket to keep warm accidentally falling asleep still watching hm play before turning over on to her side passing out.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 am

He looked at her and blushed. She was sleeping really close to him, and as he watched her sleep, he thought that she was cute. He had never been this close to a girl before, let alone a girl that he had just met.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 am

She curled up a bit kicking over one her stuffed plushies making her sit up to look at it in a half daze before reaching for it and cuddle it. She hadompleteky forgotten rime was there because of how quiet he was. She stretched and yawned as light started coming through the windows.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm

He smiled as he watched her, continuing to play the game. "She's so cute and adorable..." He mumbled to himself, Ophelia able to hear it but barely.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm

She rubbed her eyes sitting up yawning again dropping her plushie before getting up. Her back cracked as she stretched again going to a box looking for clothes.

"I'm gonna go check out the school" she said yawning "You can stay here and play I don't mind.."

She patted Rime's head heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

He looked at her. "If you'd like, I can show you around the school, I don't mind." He said, giving her a small smile. "I've been here for a bit longer, so I know my way around."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

She opened the door and put the cup of soda on the counter as she then proceed to jump into her king mattress

"I love big beds" she said rolling around in it
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Rime walked in after her and smiled, seeing her roll around on the matress. "That's good." He said to her, walking over and sitting down on it. He couldn't help but think that she was cute as she rolled around on it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 pm

She sat up feeling him sit down and hugged him from behind

"So then what game would you like to play?" she said point at her game wall finally up and organized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next