Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Admin

Wallet
Cash: $35

Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ophelia's bedroom
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Rime blushed as she hugged him and smiled a bit. "I picked last time, so it's your turn to pick now." He said, kissing her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:20 pm

She turned bright pink feeling his kiss and moved away looking at her games.

"I-I say we play a two player.. Hmmm fighting, racing or tag team?"
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Rime smiled, seeing her face turn pink. He heard her question and thought on it for a bit. "Either fighting or tag team. I'm not really good at racing games." He said scratching the back of his head, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 pm

She looked at her games thinking about which were two player games.

"Ah here" she said carefully pulling out a fighting game "We can tag team and fight against each other"

She smiled at him putting on the console putting the game in putting the box back where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Rime smiled and waited for the game to start up. He yawned a bit, feeling a little tired from the fun that they had that day. To him, it was probably one of the best days he's had in a while, and he was glad he got to share it with Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 pm

"You sure you want to play" she yawned after him laughing "Maybe a nap before the game? Would be best?"

She smiled looking at him wondering if this is really what a relationship is like. She did want to sleep but she already fallen asleep on him the first time. What a good day it was half of her list was complete.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Rime looked at her. "I guess a nap would be good before we do anything else." He said, smiling a bit. "I guess I should go back to my room then? Unless you want to take a nap together..." He said, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

She blushed at his comment

"That's a bit too fast..don't you think.." she said gently "We..shouldn't rush since our first relationship.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Rime blushed too. "I was just saying, I kind of figured that you wouldn't say that. Sorry for bringing it up." He scratched the back of his head and got up. "I'll see you whenever we wake up." He said, giving her a small smile before heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 pm

"You ... Don't have to... I've.. Just.. Never had a boy ask to stay.." she blushed more looking at the ground. She didn't know which choice was right.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Rime stopped as he was at the door. "It's your choice, I can't force you either way. If you do let me stay though, I promise I won't try anything...I'm not like that." He said, looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 pm

"Well we do live together already... I just.. I move a lot and I don't want to accidentally kick you or push you off you know?" she said still not looking at him
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Rime turned to face her and smiled a bit. "I don't mind. I've slept on the floor a lot before anyways." He said to her jokingly. "It's up to you, alright?" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:13 pm

"You can stay.." she said getting on top of her bed moving some of the plushies she had on the bed to the cabinet
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Rime blushed at her answer and moved over to her and sat down on the bed. "Are you sure?" He asked her, looking away from her as he continued to blush.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:36 pm

"Yeah I mean unless you wanna play games then sleep but I'm gonna try and get a few hours sleep I don't really care anymore" she laughed"Im too drained to wanna freak out about it"

She yawned taking off her ears and tail rubbing her tangled hair starti to brush it out
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Rime smiled at her and nodded. "Let's get some rest. We'll be able to enjoy ourselves better ocne we're fully rested." He said to her as he lay down on her bed and yawned again, slowly closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 am

She nodded as she finished untangling her hair and got under the covers as she climbed into bed.

"Can you hit the light switch.. Since you're closer?" she yawned rubbing her eye
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 am

Rime smiled and nodded at her, hitting the light switch. He lay there, closing his eyes, but unable to sleep from the excitement he had that day. He smiled to himself as he opened his eyes and looked over to Ophelia to see if she had fallen asleep or still lay awake just like him.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 am

Her eyes were closed as she cracked her back for the last time. She let out another yawn before tuning over turning on some soft slow music.

"Sorry I usually can't sleep without hearing some music.. Nothing loud will come on."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 am

Rime smiled as she turned on the music. "It's fine, I used to do that too, except it was the loud music that helped me sleep more. I don't know why, but it always calmed me down." He laughed a bit to himself as he lay there, listening to the music that played. He sighed to himself, remembering how he slept back when he lived with his grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 am

Her hair blocked some of her face. She could barely make our rimes face from how dark her room was. She smiled she was happy as her yes started to shut from the music. Out habit she scooted closer because she always slept in the middle of the bed. She curled up a bit under the covers.

"What if all this is a dream?" she thought, "Do I want to wake up from it? Maybe I'm dead again... Yeah.. That's it.. I died again... Stupid song.. Always makes me think I'm not alive."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 am

Rime smiled and blushed a bit, feeling her get closer. He figured she did it every night and smiled at her. He hoped that every day could be like this day, fun and full of excitement. It was rare for him to feel this hopeful, but with Ophelia, he thought anything could happen. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 am

She let out a deep sigh from nose as she was in a deep sleep. She wasn't used to having someone in bed with her. She started to growl a bit cause of her dream. She sniffed rime quietly before nuzzling into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 am

Rime held her close as he slept, having a really good dream for once. He smiled to himself as he cuddled a bit with her. He was enjoying his dream, it was written all over his face as he smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom   Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ophelia Blackheart's bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next