Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Cherry Blossoms Grove

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 am

He watched them from where he was and waved his hand over as she introduced him to the boy. He looked down as she had said her comment about it not being a job interview. Just as he was about to speak, he heard her ask to see the sketch. He nodded slowly, getting up and walking towards them. As soon as he got over to them, he handed his sketchbook to Kimiko. "Here you go. I hope you like it..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 am

Kamiko pulled him from his earthbed so his peeking ended. But when she pulled Yuu's collar their face got too close to each other making him blush being with this awesomely gorgeous woman. "Okay, okay! you don't have to be mad! Well since you told me your names, it would be impolite of me if i wouldn't introduce myself. " He then fixed himself and offered his hand to the girl. "I am Yuu, and it's nice to meet you." He then picked his violin and looked at the girl, he turned around afraid that the girl would notice the redness of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 am

Kimiko looked at the two. One was too shy and wasn't planning on saying anything, the other was, well, weird that he simply turned around after introducing himself. So there she was in an awkward silence - the least thing she wanted.

Three can play that game. Kimiko sat on the bench, crossed her legs and scanned the sketch Rime gave her. A wide smile played across her lips. It was beautiful. He was being humble when he said it might not turn out well, because this looked like a work of an expert. She wanted to rip the page off and keep it for herself but she wouldn't just do that without asking him.

She closed the book and smiled, saying nothing and being absolutely silent.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:45 am

OOC: (I'm tired. I'm gonna head off to bed now. So night, it was fun though. Smile)

Rime looked between the two. His nervousness got the best of him as he looked down. "I...I have somewhere I need to be. It was nice to meet both of you..." He said as he walked off in a hurry so that neither of them could stop him, completely forgetting his sketchbook and leaving it with Kimiko, still having the picture she had given him of her in his possesion.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:00 am

Yuu moved at the back of the trees were he will be alone. He then started playing his violin. He is a good violinist. And as he was playing he saw the artist rushing away. He looked at the place where Kimiko is and saw her alone. He decided to walk towards the beauty while playing his instrument. "Well that isn't cute!" he said to Kimiko still playing his violin as if he is playing a solo cocierto for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:24 am

OOC: Night Rime! ^^

IC:

"Ah, wait! Your sketch... book."

Kimiko's voice trailed off when the guy had already sprinted off, completely forgetting about his drawing. Placing a hand on her hip, Kimiko popped a bubble from her gum and sighed.

She sat back on the bench and decided to scan the rest of Rime's drawing. That is, until she heard music playing that caught her attention. She recognized the tune to be violin. She smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the strings.

But of course, a familiar voice had to interrupt her thoughts and her eyes shot open into a glare. So the one playing the violin was him; Yuu was his name.

"Excuse me. I'm trying to focus on something here." she said forced. She did enjoy the music. Just not his presence.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 am

"Excuse me. I'm trying to focus on something here." she said. "She's a tough one" he thought. Yuu continued playing. His fingers are caressing the strings. Playing this extremely difficult piece with an ease. Note by note he perfectly played seeing that the woman even closed her eyes to focus on his music he felt happy. It's the first time someone listened to him. His grandfather even yells at him. As the song comes to an end he slowly walked away. Thinking that the girl only wants the music he plays but not the musician himself.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 am

Kimiko sighed. He was one hardheaded fellow. Well never mind. It's not like it's so hard to look through Rime's drawings and listen to his playing at the same time. She hated to admit it but his playing was not bad. Not bad at all. Actually, now that she listened to it, he's pretty amazing.

Kimiko finished scanning the pages and closed the book, tearing her eyes from the ground and towards him. She smiled a little when he finished. It was a truly magnificent piece. But then he was leaving. He decided to walk away.

Before she even know it, she was up on her skates and pulled the sleeve of his shirt.

"Hmm. Are you saying you're going to leave a girl all alone? Well that isn't cute." she said a little playfully, using the exact same words he used before.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 am

"Of course not... I'm just going to get the case..." he said while blushing. This is the first time he talked to somebody else aside from teachers and classmates for class discussions. He got his case and went back to the bench, "So would like to request a song? I'll play it for you." he asked. He might not show it but he was happy someone listen to the music he plays.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 am

Kimiko couldn't help but notice the red streak in his cheeks. It had been there for quite a while now and she wasn't sure if he was blushing or if his cheeks were just that rosy. She let go of his sleeve and smiled.

"Pachelbel's Canon." she said softly in response to his question. "It's my most favourite classical piece."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 am

"I'm not quite sure if I could play that well but I'll give best." He then played a few notes as checking on what key would be the best to play and he began. As he plays the song he randomly look at his only audience. Giving him the motivation to play well. Actually this is the first time he was with someone else for a long time and he's even playing for her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 am

Kimiko crossed her legs and folded her arms with a smile as she listened to him play. Pachelbel's Canon in D major was the very first piece she tried playing in piano because it was her favourite. Of course, she was used to hearing perfect keys in contrast to Yuu's hesitant playing. What do you expect? He barely knew the chords for it.

Kimiko let out a soft chuckle and shook her head. "That is terrible." she said with a grin and looked away shrugging. "I suppose I should just teach you how to do it sometime. Canon in violin is best when accompanied with a pianist." she smiled.

She was a pianist.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 am

As Yuu finished the piece Kimiko told him that she plays piano. He smiled for the first time after hearing that. He is the only member of the music club. No one enters the club these days so he was happy to hear that he found a diamond. "Sorry if I'm not quite good at playing Canon this was my first time trying. I just happened to listen to it twice." He then posed as if he was going to play one more song."I will play this song for you if you like it please join the music club, We can play any piece for dual pianos, as you see I play the piano myself". Then he started playing The Violin Concerto No. 5 in A major, K. 219 for the lovely girl. The piece is his favorite violin piece.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 am

Kimiko propped her elbow on the arm of the bench and rested her cheek on her hand, watching and listening him play his expertise. A fast violin piece that a high school guy could pull off with ease, he sure was talented. When the piece finished, Kimiko hopped off the bench and skated around him.

"The piece is beautiful. But I don't think the music club is for me." she stated with a smile. "Don't get me wrong, I did love your performance. It's exquisite. But I'm looking for something more physical for a club, you see." she explained.

"Something like.." she paused. "...Ouran High School Maid Club." she said and giggled, looking for his reaction. That club was the counter part of the Host club for female students.

"I was joking, of course." Kimiko winked. "But you get what I mean. Besides, I can freely drop by the music room any time and play a duo piece with you. AND teach you Canon."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 am

"I never imagined I can visit a club like a maid club. I just hate crowds" he felt a bit sad that she would not join the club was relieved when she told that she will visit the club. "Well I would love to learn from you, and I would love to teach you to play violin." Yuu looked at Kimiko thinking "I guess it really is not that bad talking to someone else." He said "You are Kimiko right? What year are you in?" as he is a bit interested with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:32 am

Ah, so Yuu disliked crowds. Now they had something in contrast. Kimiko left Russia to experience the thrilling high school life of a Japanese student and was the reason she was in Ouran in the first place. She was one loved adventures and activities.

"I can play violin. But not as expert as you do." she giggled.

"And I'm a sophie." she said when he asked what year she was in. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 am

Kimiko is a sophomore so Yuu is her sempai. This is the first time he talked to an underclass member. "I'm a junior". After saying that a group of men shouting "Kimiko! Kimiko where are you!". Hearing those shout he said. "It seems people are looking for you. You sure are famous to men. No wonder you are such a beauty." As the men comes near Yuu hides behind a tree to avoid the men.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:04 am

"A junior?" Kimiko's eyebrows raised when she learned he was a year higher than her. She glanced to the side and tilted her head. "Hmm. 'Yuu... -senpai'." she paused and laughed nervously. "I see."

What the hell! He was her senpai all along! She silently wished he wouldn't remember how she treated him earlier. She was being so bold because she thought they were of the same year, or maybe even lower.

Just then a few voices called out to her from a distance and she turned between where the voices were coming from and to Yuu.

"Wait, I'm not famous with... men." she said skeptically, watching him hide behind a tree. She turned to those guys approaching and realized who they were. And she wasn't very happy with it.

Snatching Yuu from his hiding location, Kimiko whirled him towards the guys and popped a bubble as she skated backwards away from them.

"Guys, meet Yuu. He is actually my, uh.. boyfriend. And he would pay for all the damages I made to your bikes! Sayonara!" (Good bye!)

Aaand, the little devil took her leave as she skated away. "Sorry Yuu! I never said I'm an honest person." she chuckled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:22 am

After telling the guys that he would pay up for the damages she caused to them Kimiko left. The men started to encircle him. Threatening that they would not want money. They wanted to get even by hurting Yuu.

The initiated the assault but to their surprise Yuu is a mixed martial artist, with black belts or master level skills in Aikido, Bando Thaing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Capoeira, Chanbara, Gatka, Haidong Gumdo, Hapkido, Hwa Rang Do, Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Kandoshin, Karate, Kendo, Kenjutsu, Krav Maga, Kuk Sool Won, Kung Fu, Ninjitsu, Sambo, Taekwondo, Tai Chi Chuan, Vajra Mukti. (This is because he has personal trainors hired by his grand father.

One by one the gang fell to their knees. "Leave Kimiko alone or you guys will regret it." The men ran away. After the comotion Yuu can't find his violin. It must be stolen by one of the jerks but he doesn't know who it was. He just sighed and said to himself, "This is why I hate talking to other people they only get me in trouble, and another reason why I hate crowds.

Being alone now he lay on the bench and stared at the sky. He didn't notice that he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 am

Humming to herself still somewhere in the cherry blossom grove, Kimiko was just about to leave the place when she noticed one of the guys running for his life. He was alone and carrying a violin with him. She raised an eyebrow, her crimson eyes squinting to get a better look at the violin. It was indeed Yuu's.

She rolled towards him while blowing a bubble. She tapped him on the shoulder and gave a roundhouse kick to the side of his head that knocked him out cold in an instant. Kimiko took the violin and went back to humming to herself while she skated back to where she left Yuu. Hopefully he'd still be alive.

And he was. She found him lying on the bench. As silent as a mouse, she placed back the violin in its case very carefully so as not to wake her 'senpai' up.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am

But Kimiko's attempt was a failure, Yuu woke up seeing Kimiko again and now with his violin. He was surprised that he fell off the bench and planked on the ground. "ouch! You really gave me a fright! I thought I died and I am seeing an angel!". He fixed himself up. And invited Kimiko to have a seat with him. "Uhh how did you...thanks you got my violin, I thought I have to buy another one." He wanted to offer something else but he got nothing with him. His bag is on his locker. But to break the silence he said, "Would you tell me why those guys were mad at you? You just left me alone with those jerks! I deserve an explanation!"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am

Kimiko frowned when he awoke. Her stealth skills were beyond terrible as usual. Sighing, she settled on the bench, resting her elbow on the arm of the bench and her cheek on her hand like before. "Don't mention it." she mumbled when he thanked her.

Her eyebrows furrowed when he began ranting for more information about those guys. He sure was talkative for a man. But Kimiko was feeling prissy today, so she decided to play with him. She wanted to annoy him more just because she feels like it.

"Hmm. I don't think that's any of your business." she said nonchalantly and blew a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 am

Yuu sighed..."women..." he stood up hold her arm and said "None of my business?! You had them attack me and none of my business!" realizing that his actions were not gentlemanly. He released his grip. "Sorry...Thanks for getting my violin back." He turned away from Kimiko taking his violin. He sighed again and shook his head, "I thought she is different but I guess I'm wrong..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 am

Kimiko almost swallowed her gum in surprise when Yuu suddenly flipped and came shouting at her. He was angry. Of course he was. She was the one who provoked him in the first place. She could only watch in silence as he took his leave.

Kimiko frowned, rubbing her arm a little. If it had been any other guy, she would have knocked him out cold for that. But now she was simply feeling guilty. She skated towards him and strolled right beside him while he walked. Kimiko wasn't saying anything, just humming to herself and popping her bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 am

Kimiko followed him,"What do you want?" Yuu asked. He might still be a bit mad but he sure is happy that this girl just won't give up. He followed took her hand and lead her to the inner part of the groves. A spot where he spends most of his time alone. No one could go there because it is in the inner most part some get lost before even reaching there. "Now you can't just run away." He smiled secretly because it was the first time he was with someone else in that place. The first time someone saw the beauty of the place other than himself. "Look even the police and the faculty never dare to enter this place, you might be scared but I really love this place I even built a hut over there."While pointing the hut in that part of the groves. "We will stay here alone, you and me until you tell me the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: