Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Cherry Blossoms Grove

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 am

Kimiko snickered to herself since it was Yuu who spoke first. So technically, she won, right? She tilted her head when Yuu took her hand and led her to some place which was started to get more and more unfamiliar to her as they progressed.

When they stopped, she was completely lost.

"Wow, what is this place?" she asked softly, skating around and marveling the view. It was the first time she'd been here.

Then she scowled and turned to him when he began demanding answers once more. "You do realize this is considered kidnapping, right?" she squinted her eyes. "But fine, if that's how you roll. How about we play a game then, senpai? Winner gets Loser to do something for him/her."

"Up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 am

"Sure! What game?Conditions? Rules?" he was unsure if he would win but he accepted the challenge! "If I win you will be my girlfriend!" he then looked at Kimiko and observed her. He was anxious and nervous he wants to win but he is still not sure if he would. He thought that she already had many boyfriends she could easily play with the hearts of men. The way he quickly fell for her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 am

"WHAT?!"

Kimiko was completely astounded when he blurted out his condition if he wins the game. Now she was left with no choice but to swallow her pride and take back what she said about the challenge, or have the guts to see it through.

The latter, definitely.

She never backs away from a challenge. And she'll be the one giving the game anyway.

Kimiko smirked. "Fine."

"The game is called Dare or Dare. It's a Truth or Dare with a twist. We take turns making the other person do something. Player 1 gives a dare to player 2. Player 2 can't do it, so it's his turn to give the dare. If player 1 can't do it too, then they switch turns again. But if player 1 finishes the dare, then player 1 wins."

"Hopefully that doesn't sound too hard. It's basically saying if you failed to do a dare, and in your turn the other finished his dare. Then you lose."

"Impossible dares such as 'fly' or 'jump off a cliff' are invalid."

"Capeesh?"
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 am

"Sounds easy!" even if he nervous he shows no sign of it. "Then would you start with your dare?". He sat on the floor and waited for her dare. He wanted things to finish fast but he's not sure if he could pull through. Kimiko might not notice it but Yuu was staring at her beauty ever since they arrived. He might really had fallen inl love with the beauty without really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 am

Kimiko glowered at his confidence. Deep inside, she was nervous herself, and his cocky attitude wasn't helping at. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Good thing she was starting because she wasn't planning on even giving him a chance to win. She would finish this in no time.

"I dare you to..." she looked down at him and smirked. "..punch me in the face with all you've got."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

He was shocked at the dare. "Well sorry for this but I will be a bad boy today." Yuu clenched his fist and with all his might punched Kimiko. But before his fist touched the girl he decided not to continue and talked... "Sorry but I can never hit you my punch can kill if I use it with all my strength so you win this dare." He sighed because it seems that he can't win the heart of this girl today.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 am

Her eyes widened when he clenched his hand and literally swung his fist towards her. Kimiko reacted in instincts and moved back, tilting her head in an angle that should dodge the punch by mere inches. He was too fast for even her trained eyes to see. But he stopped.

He didn't do the dare.

Kimiko was still baffled by the events but she composed herself and placed her hands inside her pockets. "That's one point for me. It's your turn next. If I can't do your dare, then it's my turn again. But if I do, then I win the game."

"Heh. Bring it, senpai."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 am

This girl cheated him he can't possibly hit a girl if he is a man so for revenge he had an idea of the dare."Okay then will be..." he smiled and continued "Run around this place for five minutes Naked. And of course I will watch so you won't cheat." He is a bit desperate. "I'm sure you will think bad of me but this is just a dare."

He sat beside a tree and waited for Kimiko's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 am

Kimiko couldn't believe what her ears just heard. Did he just say run around the place naked? As in bare? She watched him sit ever so comfortably under a tree and he wasn't saying anything. For the love of God, he was serious?!

She could no longer contain her glare. Oh yes, deep hatred for this man. She was only one step close to her goal and he had to destroy it with his perversion.

Kimiko unclasped the locks of her rollerblades and slid off them. Next were her socks and her coat. Then her neck tie. But when she came to unfastening the first upper buttons of her shirt, she bit her lower lip and glanced at him hesitantly.

Last edited by Kimiko Sakurai on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 am

Kimiko was slowly removing her shoes. Without her noticing he moved to the hut and took a towel there. When she was unbuttoning her blouse she faced him and looked hesitant. But Yuu covered Kimiko with the towel and said okay I lose." He hugged her over the towel and said. "I'm sorry I can never hit a girl and would never really want you to think that I am a pervert. I really am sorry" He faced her and asked. "Well I lost, I'll do anything you want. Give me your order."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Kimiko was torn between doing the dare and turning back. Her heart was pounding rapidly against her chest until she felt something warm around her. As she looked up she realized it was Yuu with a towel to cover her with.

A faint pink flush ran across her cheeks.

She was only snapped back to reality when Yuu reminded him that he lost. Kimiko sneered and turned around from him, buttoning her blouse back while still under the comfort of the towel.

"It's no surprise I won. I already saw the conclusion from the start." she declared, sliding the towel off her and giving it back to him when the buttons were fastened. Staring at him, her usual expression slipped in place as a grin formed on her lips.

"And as consequence, you're going to be my slave from now on."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 pm

"Okay, I am now your slave. So I guess we need to go back it is getting late." Yuu then picked his Violin but bright light struck the skies, a lightning. Then a loud thunder roared. Followed by a strong rain.Being wet Yuu pulled Kimiko towards the hut and said, "Use this towel to dry yourself." He then went outside so that Kimiko could dry herself and her clothes. The man shouted so that he don't need to enter the hut. "We can't come back until it stops raining. I am sorry". The rain was so heavy with continues lightning and thunder. " Hours later but the storm isn't stopping and there are no reception for mobile phones there. "I guess we have to stay here for the night. You can sleep in here. It may not be as comfortable as your bed but it will do. I will be right here outside if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Her body stiffened when a flash of lightning and the sound of thunder rolled in. Glancing up, rain began to pour... hard.

"Это не может быть." her voice quivered as she spoke in Russian unconsciously.

Quickly grabbing her coat, Kimiko was led to the hut. Good thing she had folded the wheels of her skates so she could walk flat on the ground. Her clothes were completely soaked when she entered. It felt wet and cold and sticky and gross.

Another set of lightning and thunder struck and she jolted. She rummaged through her coat and found her ipod. Dead battery. Useless! When Yuu was outside, she wrapped the towel around herself, completely forgetting about drenched clothes, and sat on a corner, pulling her knees up to her chest. She shut her eyes close and forced herself to sleep, but with the thunder rolling in, it was useless.

She clutched the towel tighter as more sets of lightning and thunder came in.

"Y..Yuu.." she called out so softly that she wondered if he heard. "Can you.. stay by my side? Just for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 pm

As the heavy storm continues the two were stranded in the hut. Without any means to call out for help they really have to stay there for the night. Being all wet while waiting outside for the rain to stop Yuu heard Kimiko calling for him asking him to stay by her side. So he entered and saw Kimiko still on her wet clothes. "What do you think you are doing?! I told you to get out of your clothes or you will be sick!" He said. He is just worried for her to get colds or even worse a fever. "Oh I forgot you wouldn't take off your clothes at some place with a random guy around...sorry..." He said as he sat beside Kimiko. Yuu ripped part of his uniform and tied it tightly around his eyes. "There you should not be worried that I would peek. I promise I would not peek,while staying by your side." He told her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Kimiko was reminded of her wet clothes and she really needed to change. But how could she when the sky just keeps flashing and thundering? She didn't want to move even an inch from her position.

"I'm fine. I'm used to the cold." she murmured stubbornly. While it was true that she was used to the cold, she was totally not fine. She definitely wanted to strip off her clothes, but the stupid lightning and thunder kept her stuck there.

"And you're wet too. You should change."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm

"You should be the one to change don't worry about me. I don't want you to think that I have evil plans on while we are both naked." You can use the towel to cover yourself up." he speaks while getting used to the ripped cloth covering his eyes. "Please, I am responsible for taking you in a place like this."

The storm is pouring harder and harder. Now, with more lightning and thunder. Yuu really felt bad for the turn out of events. He can't forgive himself if anything bad happens to this girl.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Kimiko hissed when a louder thunder struck this time. Calm yourself, stupid. It's just a simple shocking sound and flashing lights. No need to- Another thunder rolled in and she shuddered. She was scared. So scared. Lightning and thunder were one of the few things that could break her tough facade.

"I told you... I'm fine." she snarled annoyed, but the downpour got stronger and she had unknowingly leaned against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 pm

The two sat beside each other. Felt Kimiko's head on his soulder. He felt that by each thunder Kimiko's body stiffens. So in order to comfort her Yuu put his arm around Kimiko. "I hope you wouldn't mind but I can sense that you are scared of the storm.". Upon putting his arm he felt the wet clothes of Kimiko is on her. "I told you, you need to dry your clothes first." He sighed... "You really are a stubborn one."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"I am not scared of the storm." Kimiko groaned, glaring at him when he placed an arm around her. The situation was a typical sight in the shoujo mangas she reads, but she had no choice at the moment. Not with the lightning and thunder around.

"And I told you for a hundredth time, I'm. Fine." she mumbled before feeling her eyes daze. She was beginning to fall asleep despite her wet clothes. And having him around wasn't too bad. He was her giant cuddly teddy bear to warm her up for the mean time.

"And don't try anything, stupid. I'm a black belter." she warned before her eyes closed and she soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Since the lady wouldn't really change clothes it covering his eyes will have no use. Yuu removed the cover and saw that Kimiko was asleep. He stayed beside her. He stares at her. "She is really beautiful...Wait why am I like this I am not a pervert." He can see the curves of Kimiko's body through her wet clothes. "I should not take advantage of her. I am not like this.. this is strange" He said to himself. He sometimes stares at Kimiko's lips and bit his own to keep his self from losing control the this goddess.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Cakes, ice creams, and cinnamon rolls. Those were Kimiko's sweet dreams as she slept. She began shifting uncomfortably on her sleep because of the hard surface, wet clothes, and awkward position she was in. Soon enough, her eyes slowly opened and she squinted them. It was dawn. How long had she been out?

Her eyeglasses had fogged throughout her sleep and she removed them for a while to wipe them with her blouse. But then realized even her blouse was still wet.

"Shoot." she murmured annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh you are awake!" Yuu said after hearing her."Are you alright? I covered your body with the towel. You were shaking last night." As he had his hand on Kimiko's forehead to check her temperature. "Sorry to be rude but did you have a bad dream? You were calling your mother earlier." He might not be in the position but Yuu is concerned for the girl. He might be feeling strange about this girl. This is the first time he felt this way.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 am

Kimiko was startled by his voice. "Don't shout. I'm right here." she said, moving her head away when he checked her temperature. She stood up and patted her clothes, still feeling gross from the sticky feeling of rain water.

"And no. I wasn't having a bad dream." At least, she knew she didn't. They were composed of cakes and ice creams and cinnamon rolls and..

She heard her stomach growl and her face blushed a strong red.

"That wasn't me." she said slyly, grabbing her coat and throwing it over her shoulder. She glanced out the hut and it was a fair morning unlike the thunderous skies yesterday.

"Well, I don't plan on staying on these wet clothes for long AND I do need some food, so, get up slave. I want to go home."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 am

Yuu heard Kimiko's stomach, "That wasn't me." she said slyly. "Don't worry haven't heard anything and to be honest I am hungry myself." He answered. "Well, I don't plan on staying on these wet clothes for long AND I do need some food, so, get up slave. I want to go home." said the lovely girl. Yuu stood up and replied, "Okay let's go." On their way out Yuu noticed the muddy path ahead so he asked Kimiko, "Well, my new master, would you like me to carry you so you would not have yo walk on this muddy path?" as if he was teasing Kimiko's way of talking to him like a slave.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 am

Kimiko shot him a quick glare when he commented about carrying her through this muddy path. Her eye twitched as she glanced down at her shoes. They were also her skates, her beloved skates. Stupid muddy road!

"Nnnnn-Fine!" she growled, hating how cliche this was all becoming. "Turn around and I'll climb on your back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: