Ouran High School II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School II

Based off the manga/anime Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please take a moment to read the prologue.
Welcome to Ouran! Please take a look around. Don't forget to sign up!
Everyone, before applying to get an Apartment. Please.
Read the rules all the way to the end.
Also, please specify the number of the apartment you want.
If anyone recruited a member please go click on recruits in the welcome box
or under Important Announcements (located in the New Students section).
All posted should be 15 characters or more. If not, it will be deleted! Please make sure that you keep everything pg-13!

Cherry Blossoms Grove

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hatori
Sensei
Kuro Hatori

Wallet
Cash: $35

Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:53 am

Yuu carried Kimiko in a piggy-back position. Due to Kimiko's figure and weight, Yuu carried her with ease. He can feel the warmth of her body through her not-so-wet anymore clothes. He can smell her sweet scent. He was so mesmerized that it seemed like he was not carrying someone. He sniffed and sniffed her scent wanting to get a hold of her scent. Like he wanted to continue carrying her forever.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 am

"Move iiiit." Kimiko groaned, pinching both of his cheeks hard when he was being so slow in walking, as though he was actually enjoying this. "I don't have all day, senpai." She just wanted to go home, have a fresh bath, eat something sweet, and, well, go to school. She frowned of the last part.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 am

Yuu felt Kimiko's pinch that got him back to his senses that made him walk faster.They reached the entrance of the grove without any trouble. He might be sad but he is also happy that Kimiko is all right. "Well hime would you want me to carry all the way to your place?" He offered seriously but it still might sound as if he was teasing her. He does not want to put her down now.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 am

"Hime?"

Kimiko raised an eyebrow of the term. She knew it was Japanese but it could also mean a lot of things in different languages. "And no, I'm fine. I can take care of myself, thank you very much." she stated jumping off his back and dusting her hands.

"Well, I suppose I'll see you later. Hopefully not." she rolled her eyes. "You've got me into enough trouble."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am

"Okay..." Yuu was a bit sad because it ended so fast. He put down Kimiko. "Well, I suppose I'll see you later. Hopefully not." she rolled her eyes. "You've got me into enough trouble." That made him sad but he can't do anything. "I'm sorry for the troubles..." He said. He started to walk away but as he remember the past night he turned and said, "You know you are really beautiful specially when you are asleep." He smiled and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakurai
New Student
Kimiko Sakurai

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:33 am

Kimiko placed a hand on her hip when he suddenly became this poor innocent meek-looking boy. Her eyes narrowed. It wasn't that she had any particular hate on those kind of men. She just preferred the normal him with a lot of confidence. Kimiko wasn't one who shows compassion or mushy things like that, especially to men.

She shrugged and turned around. She then heard his last comment and she felt her cheeks warm, but composed herself quickly. After looking at her watch, Kimiko walked away.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Tsuneo
New Student
Yuu Tsuneo

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 am

Yuu then realized that he was going the wrong way, he scratched his head and headed toward the same path of Kimiko. They are on the same way home. He saw Kimiko not far from him so he followed her without even realizing. He stalked Kimiko all the way home then and there he realized something, "What the hell am I doing! Stalking her!" Then when he looked around it was just a block away from his house. "What she is my neighbor?!!!!!" He exclaimed in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet
Cash: $41

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Rime led Ophelia to the Groves and smiled to her. "Here we are Ophelia. This is the place I usually come to when I want to be alone and think." He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:07 pm

She had let go of his hand by accident when he let the door open. She gasped seeing the cherry blossoms close up.

"R-rime..." she said "It's... It's beautiful here.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Rime smiled at Ophelia's reaction as she saw the area. "I'm glad you like it here." He said as he walked in. "I come here to draw usually. It's always so beautiful." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:14 pm

"I bet.." she said smiling following him to take his hand again so she won't get lost. "This school is so much bigger then I thought.."
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Rime smiled as she held his hand, leading her to the center of the grove. "It's not so big when you get used to the layout of the school. I have to admit one thing though, this school have very beautiful locations in it and around it." He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"Hmmm Maybe you should spend the day actually showing me around?" she said following him in content. She didn't feel so nervous after awhile after all they were getting to know each other a little each day.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:40 pm

"Do you want to have a look around the school first or relax her first?" Rime asked her as he turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:46 pm

"Huh?" she was already starring at a cherry blossom tree and blushed a bit coming back to reality "Oh um... we can relax first and then go around the school?"

"God I really need to stop daydreaming...." she thought " But this place would be so cool for a photo shoot with the new outfits...
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Rime smiled to her and sat down, patting the ground next to him. "Come, sit, and we can relax for a while. If you have your sketchbook with you right now, we can share our sketches with each other." He said, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 pm

She nodded taking off her gir backpack and unzipped it taking out her sketchbook and a few pencils.

"Here we go" she said with a smile "I hope they don't freak you out... and I know they're bad... specially the smut filled ones"

She blushed a bit again sitting down more comfortable moving her tail.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Rime smile at her, thinking that she was cute. He took out his sketchbook and opened it, skipping the first twenty pages. "Here we go, and don't worry, the sketch that you showed me the other that was really wonderful, I liked it." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

She giggles and looked through the book for a blank page before realizing she got out the wrong book.

"Oops... wrong sketch book I got a brand new one since i finished the other one a few nights ago with cosplaying ideas"

She pulled her bag closer and looked for the other book pulling out as the other went away.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Rime smiled and looked at her. "That's cool. Hey, once we finish sharing our sketches, would you mind if I drew you?" He asked her, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Ophelia turned bright pink.

"W-what? w-why me?" she said timidly looking away from him as her nervs started to return again.
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Rime chucklea bit and smiled at her reaction to his question. "Well, for one, you're cute and beautiful. Two, I like what you're wearing now, and you would be the first person I'd sketch wearing such an interesting outfit." He said, refering to her tail and ears. "You don't have to let me if you don't want me to, I'd understand perfectly." He said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 pm

"...N-no one has ever asked before... I should say yes.. Everyone says I should allow people to take more photos and sketches of me... Instead of being behind camera..."

She nodded taking a deep breathe in and out.

"Okay you can sketch me" she smiled blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Rime Blaze
New Student
Rime Blaze

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Rime smiled at her and moved away so he could get a better view of her. "It'll probably suck, so I'm sorry in advance." He said as he began to sketch Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia Blackheart
New Student
Ophelia Blackheart

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 pm

She gave her head a little tilt feeling a bit awkward so she sat on all fours getting more comfortable looking at him as he worked.

"I wonder whats going through his mind" she though as she starred at him "Is he wondering what I'm wondering? Is he excited that I said yes? Oh gosh there I go thinking to myself again... I seriously need to stop thinking to myself... Oh look a blossom fell on my nose.. Is that a sign? Guh you're taking everything to serious... just relax.."

She let out a sigh watching the blossom fall off her nose and land on the ground forgetting Rime was sketching her for being so deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms Grove   Cherry Blossoms Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms Grove
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School II :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: